Peter's crush on the most populair guy, who has a crush on Spider-Man Part 1

It's day like any other where Peter is admiring his crush in a distance. It's currently just passed noon, with the students having a lunch break. As everyone sits around the cafeteria, Peter somehow manages to got a clear view on the most popular guy in this school, who's sitting a couple of tables away.

His name is Y/N. He's your classic popular guy. Good looking. Charming personality. Well trained. Quarterback of the football team. And yet, he manages to avoid your classic dumb, asshole jock trope. Even though being surrounded with people all day, he's a bit of a introvert, despite not looking at it. He's smart, managing to get okay to great grades. Unlike his fellow teammates, he doesn't bully the weaker. Though not stopping them, he also doesn't join them.

For whatever reason, these traits catches Peter's attention. They often shares classes, and thus know him a bit, even though they barely talked. One thing let to the another and Peter manage to develop a crush on him. It's your typical high school crush. Peter often wonders if Y/N knows his existence.

"Peter, you're drooling again!"

Peter snaps back to reality to look back at his best friend. "Sorry Ned."

"This is like the 5th time this week. Don't you think you're way too obsessed?"

In his mind, Peter knows Ned is right. With the often staring and fantasizing, he knows it's toxic. However, he justified it with that he can't help it. And it's not like he's a stalker.

Before Peter could respond, he got literally saved by the bell. And thus, it's time to get back to class, which is PE. Soon enough, the class get to the gym, with everyone in their gym clothes. Peter is happy to see Y/N is joining him this lesson as well.

The PE begin the lesson and after a warming up, split up the class into different groups to do different exercises. Like usually, Peter is coupled with Ned. And thus, they split around the room, with blue mats placed around. Without even thinking about it, his crush is with partner the mat next to him.

Despite the distraction, Peter is focus on the class. And thus, Peter and Ned help each other's exercises. As Ned do a couple of pulls ups as Peter holds down his feet, he caught something Y/N's partner said.

"Wait really!?"

"Keep your voice down!" Y/N shushed his teammate. A couple of people look at them before returning back. Peter does the same, though he keeps his ears open.

"Do you really have a crush on him?"

Peter looks worried. If it's true Y/N got a crush on a guy, that means good news since he's into guys. On the other hand, it could be a totally different guy.

"Yes..."

"And on all people, it's on Spider-man?"

Peter eyes went wide open. Y/N got a crush on him, well... Spider-man. But that is still him, and yet Y/N also got no crush on him. As Peter's mind spiraled down in his thoughts as the jocks continue talking to each other.

"Shut up! I don't want to let everyone know!" Y/N says with a whispering tone. "Or should I tell them about the one fantasy you have with Black Widow and Scarlet Witch?"

"You better don't!" The jock says with a bitter tone.

As Peter looks straight ahead to a wall and letting sinking that Y/N has a crush on him, Ned finished his sets of sits up. With all his panting, he didn't hear at all what Y/N said and just looks confused at his odd acting friend. "Peter, are you alright?"

-