Tony's new assistant

Y/N is nervous when he came in Stark building. This could be his moment to be Tony Stark's new assistant. Not only is Tony a idol of him, the job would be pay well. He's currently sitting in front of Stark's office, waiting for his job interview, which happened to be soon because Tony walks out of his office, laying eyes on Y/N.

"You're Y/N L/N, right?" Y/N stands up and gives a handshake to Tony, who smiles kindly at him.

"Y-yes." Y/N try to not to sound nervous. "Nice to meet you Mr. Stark."

"Nice to meet you too, but please call me Tony." They stop shaking hands. "C'mon in." Tony offers the door open to Y/N. After he walks in, Tony goes in as well. Tony walks towards his desk and sits down. Y/N sits in front of Tony. "Do you want something to drink?" Tony asks. He grabs a file containing Y/N's info.

"No thank you." Y/N respond with a smile.

Tony hums, still looking at the file. He puts his feet on the desk. Y/N is surprise by this. He knows Tony is quiet a relax person but putting his feet on a desk while a job interview. "Name: Y/N L/N." Tony mutters while reading. "Age: above 18. Sex: I sure hope so. Skills: good enough." Y/N looks confuse at Tony, not hearing what he hears. Tony puts the papers on the table and looks at Y/N. "Alright Y/N, what can you do if you work here?"

"I can put your appointments everywhere you want, I can-"

"Can you make coffee?" Tony interrupts Y/N.

"Yes?" Y/N answers unsurely, not expecting Tony interrupting him.

"Good." Tony answers, he looks back at the paper. "You didn't mention that on your file."

"Well, I didn't expect that would be important to be honest." Y/N answers. He's still sweating through the interview.

"If you want to work for me, you need to be with me almost 24/7." Tony looks back at Y/N. "Can you do that?"

"Yes sir."

Tony smirks. "Welcome aboard, Y/N." He puts the paper in the desk and gives a handshake to Y/N, who gives one back, but he looks surprise and confuse.

"Wait, that was the interview?"

"Yep, congrats!" Tony smiles widely.

-

It's the next day, and Y/N's first day. He's sitting in front of Tony's office, at his new desk. He's currently at the phone while planning all of his boss appointments. "Sorry sir, but Mr. Stark has a party on 8PM."

"You say Stark rather want to be at a party then an Avenger meeting." Steve sighs through the phone.

"Yes, it's to his upmost priorities, according to him. It's a clean water benefit." Y/N adds.

"It's that the excuse he's using?" Steve asks.

"Yes." Y/N merely responds.

Steve sighs disappointed again. "Is there any day in the week he's free?"

"Yes, Mr. Stark said if you called for an appointment, I should set it on this Monday." Y/N replies.

"But that's my birthday!" Steve says in disbelief. "That irritating- okay, fine, Monday it is."

"Would 8PM work for you? Because that's the only time he wants to." Y/N asks.

"There goes my birthday party." Steve mutters tiredly to himself. "Okay, I can do 8PM." He says against his will.