Y/N gets flirted by Gambit, who's on the enemies team

The X-men are currently fighting against Magneto and his men. They're currently at a harbor, where the chaos unfolds. Y/N looks towards his teammates, who are all fighting against one of Magneto's men. Y/N notices someone unfamiliar fighting against Kurt. Kurt is dodging the man who uses playing cards to throw them and explodes it. He's also using some kind of stick. Y/N notices his teammate struggling. Y/N runs towards them. The strange men are about to throw one of his cards when Y/N uses an acid whip towards him.

"What the-" The French men responds. He dodges Y/N's attack by jumping on the side. Kurt uses this opportunity to teleport again. Gambit looks up at his attacker. What he didn't expect a beautiful man alongside the green of the acid attacking him. He lands. "Wait!" Y/N attacks again, which Gambit dodges again. "I said wait!"

Y/N stops again, but still hold the acid whip. "What!?"

Gambit smiles. "Have anyone told you how beautiful you are?" He says charmly.

Y/N looks odd at him, not expecting anyone flirting in the middle of the battlefield. "W-what?"

"May I ask you something? Do you believe in love?" Remy asks, again using his charms on the enemy.

Y/N looks even more confuse. "I'm sorry?"

Gambit amuses Y/N respond. "Just answer the question."

"I don't even know you." Y/N responds.

Gambit chuckles. "I apologize. I'm Gambit, but you can call me Remy. What name does your beautiful face behold?"

Y/N looks unsure at Remy, knowing he have a mission to complete. Not only that, one of the enemy teammates is flirting with Y/N. "Umm... Y/N."

"What a gorgeous name for a gorgeous man. How about we go on a date sometime? I would love to see you in an environment as beautiful as you." Gambit smiles at Y/N.

Y/N doesn't look convince at him. "Aren't you with the enemy? Why are you talking to me?"

"Because I don't want to fight you sweetie. Your elegance can be ruined, and I don't want that to happen." Gambit responds, using his charms on the man in front of him, though it isn't working well.

"Then go away, I have other people to beat." Y/N responds.

Remy chuckles. "You're quiet brash, aren't you? I sure do like to play hard to get."

Y/n sighs tiredly. "Get away, or I will put acid on you."

Gambit sighs regretfully. "Fine then, how about we play a game?" He grabs his deck of cards and shove them into Y/N hands. His acid whip went away by surprise. The cards back faces Y/N. "I pick a card, and you will guess which one I pick." Y/N couldn't even responds before Gambit grabs one card. He smiles at the card. He gives Y/N a cheeky smile. He put the card back in the deck. Afterwards, he grabs the deck and shovel them, before shoving them back to Y/N. "Now pick sweetheart."

Y/N looks annoyed at him, not wanting to be bothered by this. He looks at the cards. He merely picks the top one. He looks at the card, which is the king of hearts. "Is this the one?" He asks tiredly.

Gambit smiles. He grabs the card. "You got the card. Not only that, but it's also my favorite, the king of hearts, much like you." He smirks at Y/N, who still looks annoyed at him. "You can keep it, a reminder of me." He gives the card back to Y/N, who doesn't seem to amuse from this situation. "Anyway, I will see you later." And with that, he disappears.

Y/N let out a tired groan. "I rather wanted him to punch me."

"Y/N! Get your ass back in the game!" Logan screams through the comm's.