Scott Summers' highschool crush

Scott has been recently discovered by Charles Xavier, who invited him to join the mutant school. Now, Scott is walking in the school with his eyes convert up because of the uncontrollable laser eyes. Beast and Charles are right beside him.

"I already designed some glasses to prevent you using your powers on others." Beast says. "They will probably be done tomorrow."

Scott hums. He's quiet nervous, not seeing where he is, his eyes are as dangerous as weapons, he is in a school where mutants are around with different abilities. Charles detected Scott's troubles. "It is alright Scott. Many of my students know how to control their gift. There are even students around your age. You just need to get comfortable with the situation."

Scott stays quietly. The three are currently in the hallway. Students are walking around. Charles sees on particular student who can help him. "Y/N, can you help me for a second?"

A student with books in his arm and walks towards Charles. "Hey Dad." Y/N looks at Scott, who is uncomfortable standing. "You found a new student?"

"Yes. I need to go to class, and Hank needs to work on Scott's glasses. Can you stay with Scott in the meantime?"

"Alright." Y/N respond.

"Thank you." Charles says back. He looks at Scott. "You will be taking care in good hands. I see you later Scott." Charles wheels away.

"It's also my time to go." Hank says. "Don't feel too distressed about your situation Scott." He also walks away.

Scott merely stands still. Y/N looked at the blind covered man. "You're name is Scott, right?"

"Yes, and you're Y/N?" Scott says back.

"Yes. How about I show you around the place?" Y/N suggests.

"You know I can't see, right?" Scott sounds blunt but shows a small smirk.

Y/N feels guilty. "Sorry, I didn't mean it like that."

Scott chuckles. "I know you didn't mean it like that. I was just teasing."

Y/N smiles. "Alright, let's go."

"Uhh... can you help me?" Scott asks. "I don't want to walk against the wall."

Y/N hums. He stands next to Scott and grab him in the hand, which surprises Scott. With that, the rest of the day Y/N show Scott around the place.

-

The next day, Scott is outside with Hank and Charles. Y/N also is with them. Hank hands over the glasses to Scott. "These glasses control your mutant powers. Try them on."

Scott takes it. Y/N helps removing the blindfold from Scott's head. Scott eyes are closed. He puts it on and before he opens his eyes, he makes sure there isn't anybody in front of him. "Can I open my eyes?"

Hank slightly moves Scott to the right, towards an empty field. "You can look."

Scott takes a few seconds to finally get the confidence to open his eyes. When he did, there isn't any lasers coming out of his eyes, which surprises him. "There aren't any lasers..." Scott smiles genuinely happy.

"Guess Mccoy's works continues to be a success." Charles praises Hank.

Scott looks at his back. He instantly sees Y/N for the first time, who smiles happily at him. He didn't expect to see a handsome and cute guy to be Y/N. He slightly blushes. Not wanting to be awkward, he turns to Beast. "Thank you for making these."