Peter dating the Maximoff's brother, who hates Tony Part 1

Ever since the Maximoff's siblings joined the Avengers, the team really became better in terms of strategy and combat. What makes it even better that they get along with the team as well, except the twins' younger brother, Y/N, who still hold a grudge against Tony. Although too young to remember, he got told by his big brother and sister that they were hiding under the bed when a bomb got in their house.

Every time Y/N got reminded by that day, the day that their parents died, the day that he and his siblings became orphans, the day that Pietro and Wanda got put in the role of caregivers of him, Y/N gets mad. And since the bomb came from Stark industry, he and his siblings blamed him, but unlike them, Y/N never get manage to get over his grudge.

And thus, ever since the Maximoff's joined the Avengers, Y/N sneakily tries to 'get vengeance' on Tony. Sometimes he 'accidently' attacked Iron Man during the heat of battle. Sometimes he put poison in Tony's food. Sometimes he sabotages one of Tony's machines. Whatever Y/N did, it didn't work, since for whatever reason, Tony gets lucky and manage to avoid even the tiniest of inconvenience... until one day as everybody from the team except Tony and Y/N in the meeting room, all sitting around the table.

"Tony barely survived; however, it's going to take severely weeks, possibly months before he wakes up from the coma." Steve announces from what he got from the doctors. Pietro and Wanda stay quiet, not knowing what to say. They thought Y/N was fine with the current state, but they were wrong.

"So..." Sam looks everybody, knowing full well this is going to be the major discussion today. "What are we going to do about Y/N?"

"We talk to him." Pietro answers. "We make sure he wouldn't do this again."

"Your little brother almost killed Tony." Rhodey merely replies with his tone mad.

Pietro doesn't like what Rhodey wants to happen with Y/N. "And what do you suggest?"

"I don't want someone that is actively hurting us in the team, or in the building." Rhodey demands.

Pietro and Wanda frowns at him. "If Y/N leaves, then we will too." The red head insists.

"Maybe we should think of something else?" Clint suggests. "Like... I dunno... he can clean the kitchen?"

Rhodey cocks his eyebrow. "Clean the kitchen? Seriously?"

"It was just a suggestion." Clint replies. "I meant it as something in that direction."

"Yeah, let's make the guy that almost killed Tony clean the kitchen. That surely makes things right." Rhodey sarcastically responds.

"Before we think about something, we should consider the goal." Steve speaks up again. "When Tony comes back, we have to make sure Y/N wouldn't do this again. Thus, we make sure Y/N doesn't want to hurt him again."

"As long he doesn't get out, or do something drastic, I'm fine with that." Pietro says.

After some thinking without talking, Natasha got an idea that may help Y/N. "I got an idea, but first we need to understand the way Y/N thinks." Everybody looks at her. "Y/N grew up in Sokovia, a country that was hurt thanks to war, which Stark's weapons got used. It also doesn't help that Pietro, Wanda and he were trapped for two days and only saw a Stark bomb. Pietro, Wanda, I imagine that you two would blame Stark for what happened."

"Yes... we did." Wanda replies.

"And since grew up with his older siblings, he would whole heartly agree with them and learned to hate Stark, probably from a young age. It also doesn't help that they joined HYDRA. So in a nutshell, Y/N was taught for years to hate Stark." Nat concludes.