Alex's and Scott's little brother dating Pietro

Requested by @miniTT4! I hope you like it!

Alex, Scott and the youngest of the three brothers, Y/N, have been living in the institute for years. Not only that, but they're also joined the X-Men. With the help of Alex blasts from his torso, lasers from Scott's eyes and bullet like lasers from Y/N's bullets, the three brothers help the mutants and people alike. Even though Y/N is part of X-Men, Scott and Alex would prefer if their little brother would quiet the X-Men. After their parents' death, they became very protective of each other, especially the of Y/N. Although Y/N understands his brothers's behavior, he found it often irritating. That's the main reason why he didn't told them about his boyfriend, Pietro. Yes, Pietro, the son of Magneto and one of their main enemies. One day, Y/N was taking a stroll in the park, where coincidentally Pietro was. Y/N began talking to the silver hair man, and guess what. When they weren't fighting all the time, they get along really well. They quickly became friends and soon boyfriends. Although of opposite sides, they agreed they weren't talking about it and agreed that they won't fight each other.

Moving on today, Alex and Scott are having their lunchbreak after hours of teaching the students. They sit somewhere inside, talking to each other.

"Did you notice Y/N have been a lot of happier lately?" Alex points out.

Scott thinks about it for a moment. "Yeah, you're right. Maybe he got a new hobby?"

Y/N walks in the room with a wide smile. He was about to pass by, but Alex stops him. "Hey Y/N, can I ask you something?"

"Yeah, what is it?" Y/N replies.

"Did something happened?" Alex asks. Y/N looks confused because of the question. "You've been a lot happier, something good happened?" Alex smiles at his little brother.

"Oh, it's nothing. Just having a good time." Y/N smiles and walks away.

Scott and Alex smiles. "It makes me happy seeing him happy." Scott comments.

"Me too." Alex responds. The two brothers look at each other. "Though he wasn't specific about it. It reminds me when you first started dating Jean and you didn't want to tell us."

Scott laughs. "Because I knew you were going to tease me about it." Alex laughs as well. The two brothers laugh for some seconds, but it became quiet. They look at each other. "...You don't think he's seeing someone?"

Alex stays quiet for 4 seconds before responding. "What if he is?"

-

Later that day, Alex and Scott put on their X-Men clothes and pick one of the specialized cars. They figure out Y/N is in the city since they saw Y/N walking out of the gate. Alex is driving and Scott is sitting next to him.

"Jean, did you figure out where Y/N is?" Scott asks through the comms.

"Yes, he's currently at the café where we were last week." Jean responds. "Is everything going to be alright? You made me break in Cerebro to find him. Do you need back up?" She asks worriedly.

"I don't know if Y/N is going to be alright, depending on who he's dating. I don't think we need back up, but I will let you know." Scott responds.

Them was a short silence in the radio before Jean responds. "'Dating'? Wait, this isn't about a kidnap or something?"

They brothers arrive at the café, seeing Y/N sitting outside by his own. Alex parks it somewhere nearby and looks at Scott. "There he is!"

"Jean, I have to go! I will let you know if anything bad happened." Scott says through the radio.