Wolverine meeting a dangerous mutant

Professor X is again at Cerebro, trying reach mutants around the world. After some searching, we found a mutant. After pinpointing the location, he goes to Logan and shares the news.

"There is a mutant nearby. I found him via Cerebro." Charles says to Logan.

"And you want me to find him?"

Charles chuckles. "You know me so well." He jokes. "Suit up. I send the location."

-

Logan is driving in the city with his motorcycle. He soon sees the house he needed to go. He drives to it and stops at the apartment. He steps off his motorcycle and removes his helmet. Afterwards, he made sure his motorcycle won't get taken by locking it. He walks towards in the apartment complex. He sees a man at the entrance.

"Hey, do you know where a certain Y/N L/N lives?"

The man looks odd and a little worried at him. "Fourth floor, apartment number 11."

"Thanks." Logan walks away, leaving the man still confused. He soon reaches the fourth floor and looks at the apartments number. He quickly sees the number 11. He knocks on the door.

"I'm coming!" Logan hears from in the apartment. Soon a man opens up, who's Y/N. He's currently in his sweatpants and his t-shirt. He as well wears black sunglasses, one that you can't see the other persons eyes. "Hey." He merely greets Logan.

"Hey, can I talk to you inside?"

Y/N looks at Logan with a questionable look. "Why?"

"Let's say it's about your mutation." Logan responds.

Y/N groans annoyed. "You know I can kill you right now."

Logan scoffs. "I like to see you try."

"I would, but it would leave some trash in the hallway, so maybe would be better if you leave and return to your brotherhood friends." Y/N threadedly says to him.

"I'm not from the brotherhood." Logan responds. "You know them?"

"Yeah, let's just say they wants me to join their little friend club." Y/N answers. "If you're not from the brotherhood, what do you want?"

"If you let me inside, I will answer any questions." Logan responds.

Y/N steps aside and Logan walks in the apartment. It looks clean and comfy, besides the small space. "You can go sit there." Y/N gestures at the chair near the couch. Logan sits down while Y/N sits on the couch. "So, who sent you here? And how did you found me?"

"I'm from the Xavier Institute for mutants." Logan answers.

"The mutant high school?"

"Yep." Logan responds casually. "My boss, Charles Xavier, detected you and wants me to get you."

"Why? I'm not even a teenager. I have nothing for you to offer, except killing people." Y/N points out.

"I don't really know it either. When the professor told me about you, I thought you were a kid, not a full-grown man." Logan responds. "What is your mutation anyway?"

Y/N smirks. "Have you ever heard the legend of Medusa?"

Logan hums. "You can turn people into stone by only looking at them in the eyes?"

"Yes, but unlike the legend, I don't have snake hair. I do have snake eyes though." Y/N explains.

"Is that why you wear the sunglasses?"