Thor looking for his future spouse

Y/N is taking a stroll in the garden by the castle. He looks around and see how peacefully it is. The trees and flowers of Ljósálfheimr feel magical and mystical. Y/N never gets tired of it. He begins sitting on stone, mossed bench and look over to a pond and smiles.

"Your highness." One of the guards walk towards Y/N. He looks towards the guard. "Your father requested to see you in his chamber."

Y/N hums. "Thank you, I will go right away."

After some minutes, he arrives at his father's chamber. His father is Freyr, the king Ljósálfheimr. He looks towards his son and smiles at his son. "Thank you for coming."

"Of course. Do you need me for something?" Y/N asks.

"Yes, I have an opportunity that you can get." Freyr says. "Odin is looking for someone to marry one of his sons, Thor. He is hosting a party where young men and woman are showing their skills at the Asgardian prince." Y/N knows where his father is going. "If you do not mind, can you go there and show your talent at the prince?"

Y/N looks shocked at his father. "Are you asking me to marry the prince of Asgard?"

"Yes, but only if you want to. It would be great for Ljósálfheimr to be closer to Asgard, meaning if you marry the prince, it will benefit this realm." Y/N's father describe.

Y/N hums and thinks for some second. "Alright, I do it."

Freyr smiles. "Thank you. Prepare to show your talent to the young prince."

-

The day has come, and Odin invited young men and woman from his realm and a few other realms. Y/N, along with a lot of other people are standing in the throne room. Odin is sitting in his throne while his wife sitting next to him, as well as their son, Thor.

"Thank you all for coming today!" Odin greets the guests. "Today, we will find the future wife or husband for my son, Thor Odinson. I request you introduce yourself, one by one and show your skills."

As so it begins. Many men and woman introduce their self and show their skills. Y/N notices that all of them uses their talent that is common for nobles. Some of them read out poems, other dance elegantly, other sing to the prince, but with all of the performers, Thor looks bored at them. Y/N thinks he's just daydreaming.

"Thank you for you performs." Odin says to a young woman. "The next person is next."

Y/N walk towards the front of the throne. Thor looks bored at him, which Y/N notices. Odin smiles kindly at Y/N as well as his wife. "My name is Y/N, eldest son of Freyr, king of Ljósálfheimr." He introduces himself, he looks towards Thor, who still looks bored looking forward. "I want to show my battle skill," That peaks the interests of Thor. "By having a dual against the prince." Everybody in the room becomes quit while Thor smiles and chuckles.

"Finally, something fun to do."

-

Around the training ground, Y/N and Thor are in opposing sides. Many of the guests are looking confuse or looking disgusting at Y/N, thinking it isn't gentlemanly to have a dual with the Asgardian prince. Odin and his wife are standing next to Thor.

"I don't think it's appropriate to have a dual when we try to find you a spouse." Odin points out.

Thor lifts up his hammer. Along with his armor he changed in, he's ready to battle. "Every time is a great time to have a battle."

Odin sighs. Meanwhile at Y/N sides, his retainers are standing next to him. "Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yes," Y/N says and stretch his arms and legs. He's covered in his light armor and one of his retainers gives him a spear. Y/N takes it and his ready to fight. "Alright, let's do it."

Thor and Y/N move towards the middle of the training ground. Y/N is holding his spear tight while Thor smirks at his opponent. "You have guts daring me to a dual."

"You seemed bored, and I wanted to impress." Y/N says with his comeback.

"Only a little, but if you want to leave an impression, you need to give it your all." Thor comments back.

They take a step back and ready their stance. One of Thor's friends stand next to ground and his ready to start the match. "Let the match begin!"

Thor smirks and sprint towards Y/N. He looks surprise and Thor swings his hammer. Y/N quickly dodges it and out of his reflexes, move his spear and tries to stab Thor's left leg, but he lifts his leg up and step on Y/N legs. "Is that your all? You already lost your weapon."

Y/N then kicks Thor in the balls. This makes Thor's leg move and Y/N retrieves his weapon. "You forget about the classics."

Thor chuckles and swings his hammer back and forth as Y/N dodges. Thor's hammer swings again, which Y/N dodges, but Thor move his leg and let Y/N stumble. He yelps and falls on his back. Thor swings his hammer vertically and Y/N blocks it with his spear.

"I like your spirit, but you only take a defensive stance." Thor comments.

"Only because you haven't giving me a chance." Y/N says, while struggling to block Thor's attack.

"Well, you are allowed to attack me, but you need to take the initiative." Thor grins.

Y/N sighs. "Fine then..."

He rolls at the side and stands up. He readies his stance and begins his attack. The prince of Ljósálfheimr tries to stab Thor, which he dodges. Y/N continue his assault as Thor dodges. Y/N swiftly flips the spear so that the back of the spear is facing Thor. He punches Thor in the face with the spear and he takes a step back, but quickly return his fighting position.

Thor chuckles. "What a surprise, but I have enough."

He sprints towards Y/N. Y/N blocks the incoming attack, but it fails, and Thor use his body to slam Y/N on the ground, and Thor falls on top of Y/N. Thor quickly stands up and set is hammer on Y/N. He tries to stand up, but thanks to the hammer Y/n can't stand up and grunts

"Do you give up?" Thor smiles.

Y/N groans. "Do I have any other options?"

Thor smiles and picks up his hammer and helps Y/N to stand up. Some of the viewers start clapping for Thor's victory and Thor gives a bow. "Thank you, thank you! And thank you for coming, but to my regrets, I think I found my partner."

Many of the guests' gasps, as well as Thor's father. Y/N looks surprise at Thor. He sits on his knees and looks at Y/N. "Y/N, eldest son of Freyr and prince of Ljósálfheimr. Do you do an honor and rule along with my on the throne."

Y/N surprise look turns into a smile. "Yes, yes I do."