Steve having a Rehabilitating session with a prisoner

Y/N have been in prison for a long time. He's a mutant with telekinesis powers and used his power to steal, though he finds it justifiable, wanting to steal money and other valuable items for the poor, like Robin Hood. He's currently going through rehabilitation. Today, a special guest will go through Y/N's rehabilitation. Y/N walks towards the room where he usual has his appointment. When he walks in, he immediately sees Steve Rogers, also known as Captain America, waiting on the other side of the room.

"What the fuck!?" Y/N says when he sees Steve.

"Language." Steve looks up. He was reading some information about Y/N's life from a clipboard. "I will be your coach from now on." He gives the information to Y/N, afterwards he sits on the chair behind the desk. "Please take a seat."

Y/N looks confuse at what happened. He takes a seat of the opposite side of Steve. "What the hell are you doing?"

"I will help you with your rehabilitation." Steve answers.

"You? You will help me? The leader of the Avengers?" Y/N asks, not believing Steve at all.

"Yes." Steve respond.

Y/N stares at Steve for few seconds till he responds. "Alright, what are you doing? You really think I believe that YOU will be helping me without any ulterior motives?"

"You're smart Y/N. We discovered your abilities and thought we could use your assistance for the future. That and your reasoning for your crime is somewhat justified, at least for me." Steve answers, not wanting to beat around the bush.

"And here I thought you were just being nice." Y/N says sarcastically.

Steve sighs and look at the clipboard, reading it once again. "There was a prison break out one month ago, where almost every prisoner had an opportunity to escape, including you. However, you didn't take the opportunity." Steve looks up at Y/N. "You of all people could easily escaped and yet you stayed. Why did you stay?"

"I didn't want to have any more trouble." Y/N answers. "If I escaped, then I have to worry everyday being caught and get put back in prison."

Steve hums. "Smart. Not only that, but you also had plenty opportunity to use your powers to take advantages of the other prisoners and guards."

"Like I said, I don't want to have any more trouble." Y/N responds.

Steve smiles. "That, or you don't want to do any bad actions. The reason you got here is by stealing money and valuable items. Not for yourself, but for people less fortunate then you. I can tell your intensions are good, even if you break the law." Y/N stays quiet again. Steve notices Y/N quiet and change the subject. "How about we stop talking about your past? Let's do some roleplay."

Y/N grins amused. "Roleplay? So, you're into that."

Steve seems oblivious to Y/N's comment. "What does that mean?"

Y/N sighs. "Never mind." He dismisses his point.

"Alright?" Steve says unsurely. "How about you be yourself, while I be one of the guards here. I want to know how you treat the authority."

"Okay." Y/N responds, though he isn't sure what it's happening. There was a silence for whatever reason. Y/N waits till Steve begins, but he doesn't. "I thought you will begin."

"Oh." Steve responds. "Okay... uhm... Y/N, I need to search around the room." Although he began awkwardly talking, he quickly acts like a guard.

"Sure, come in..." Y/N says.

They both continue sitting, and all Y/N could think is how embarrassing this is. "Your room is clean. Stand up and spread out." Y/N stands up and follows up Steve's order. He thinks this is some weird pornography story. Steve stands up and begin checking Y/N's body with his hands.