Scott Lang introduces Cassie to his boyfriend

Scott and Y/N have been in a relationship for a while. Scott wanted Cassie to introduce to him. He's currently trying to convince him while sitting on the couch, watching some tv.

"I'm don't think it's the best I don't meet her..." Y/N points out.

"C'mon, what the worst what could happen?" Scott asks.

"Well, I told you this already. I was once watching a child from one of my parents' friends." Y/N tells the story he told Scott a lot. "That child was the most annoying little shit in the universe. He was crying about wanting some candy. After I continue say no, he bit me, and I accidently kicked him." Scott is trying to hide his grin, finding the story so ridiculous. "His mother eventually got home and begins yelling to me what I did. I was done with her and told her that her son is a little bitch, while the child was with her." Scott begins to snicker but tries to hide it. "After that, I stole the kid's money and go home."

Scott smiles and sighs. "Okay, I get you don't have the best experience with children, but Cassie is a sweetheart."

"That's what all parents say about their children." Y/N says while taking a sip of his drink.

Scott looks slightly offended. "You know that you're talking about my daughter, right?"

Y/N looks over to Scott and realize what he just said. "Shit, sorry I didn't mean that."

Scott sighs again. "I forgive you, if you meet Cassie."

Y/N looks unsure. "You know I swear a lot, right?"

"Then don't do that." Scott says. "Please, do it for me." Scott leans over. "I reward you." He says trying to sound attractive but sounds cringy.

Y/N bite his lip. "Fine." He groans.

Scott smiles. "Thank you!" He leans over to Y/N and give a peck on the lips. "Just... try to talk to her. Just leave out the... inappropriate stuff."

Y/N stands up and walk towards the bathroom. "I try, but I won't promise anything."

-

The day has come which Cassie finally meets her dad's boyfriend. The doorbell rings and Scott's immediately got alert. He's currently sitting by the dining table in the kitchen while Y/N is cooking dinner.

"She's here!" Scott says excitedly. He stands up and look towards Y/N. "Now, remember what I told you?"

"Yes." Y/N answers. "No inappropriate behavior that includes, swearing, bad mouthing, dirty jokes and sexual innuendos."

Scott smiles. "Glad you remember it." He pecks his cheek and run towards the door. He opens it and get greeted by Maggie and his daughter.

"Daddy!" Cassie immediately hugs her dad. Scott lifts her up and hug her back.

"Hey. Had a good day?" He smiles.

"Amazing." She smiles.

Scott looks back at Maggie with a smile. She smiles back. "Here's her stuff." She hands over Cassie's suitcase. "Now, have a good time you two. I pick you up on Monday. Love you." Maggie kisses Cassie on the cheek.

"Bye mommy!" She smiles.

 "Bye!" Scott waves goodbye at Maggie. He set Cassie back on the ground. "Ready to meet Y/N?" She smiles and nods. "Great!" He crouches on the same size of Cassie. "I need to tell you something about Y/N. He... isn't the best with kids. So, if he's acting awkward... can you give him some slack, okay?" Scott asks nicely.

Cassie nods. "Alright."

"Thanks." Scott says and stands up. "Now, let's go to Y/N!" He picks up the suitcase and walk inside with Cassie. He left the suitcase in the living room and the two walks in the kitchen. Y/N looks over to the two of them. "Hey hon. This is my daughter, Cassie."

Y/N walks over and gives her a hand. "Hey Cassie. Nice to meet you. You can call me Y/N." He says with a somewhat force smile.

"Nice to meet you too." She smiles.

-

Dinner is finally done. Y/N, Scott and Cassie are sitting at the dining table, beginning to eat dinner.

"So, Y/N, where do you meet daddy?" Cassie asks with a curious face.

Y/N looks over to Scott. "Uhhh....."

*Flashback*

Scott is just recently done with his workout in the prison courtyard. He's standing in the shower with his sour muscles. Y/N is taking a shower next to him. Scott checks him out, but quickly look back at the wall in front of him, but Y/N caught him.

"Like what you see?" Y/N grins.

Scott looks over nervously. "...I'm not sure how to answer. I don't want to get beat up."

Y/N chuckles. "Don't worry. You can complement me." He winks at Scott.

"Right... well, you look good." He says awkwardly.

They stand some seconds awkwardly in the shower. Scott sometimes checks Y/N out with the corner of his eyes. Y/N just sighs. "Alright, do you want to have sex?"

Scott bites his lips. "I don't even know your name."

"Y/N."

"Scott. Okay, we can do it."

*End of flashback*

Y/N looks awkwardly at Scott, not knowing how to answer. Scott caught the message. "We met in gym." Scott smiles at Cassie. Y/N also look back at Cassie with a smile.

"That's great. How long do you know each other?" She asks innocently.

"Uhh..."

*Flashback*

Y/N and Scott are panting in the shower, having finish their love making.

"I can't believe I had sex with a guy in my first week of prison." Scott says between panting.

Y/N looks over with a smile. "Want to do it more?"

"Yeah, definitely."

*End of flashback*

"We've been dating for a while." Scott answers.

"Yes, we are..." Y/N ads.

Dinner went on for a while. Cassie continues to ask questions, wanting to know more about Y/N. He just awkwardly answers. Cassie and Scott talked the most during dinner while Y/N just listening to them.

-

It's nighttime. Scott is tucking Cassie in bed. Cassie looks at her dad while hugging her plushie. "Hey daddy, can I talk to Y/N before I go to sleep?"

Scott looks at her surprise. "O-okay, sure. Let me get him." He stands up and walk towards the living room. Y/N is sitting at the couch, watching some tv. "Hey Y/N, can you say Cassie goodnight?"

Y/N looks towards him. "Y-yeah, sure." He stands up and walk towards her room. "Hey kiddo, what's up?" He walks towards her and sit on the side of the bed.

"You were pretty quiet." She points out.

"Oh, yeah, about that... I'm not the best with children." Y/N confess. "I don't have the best experience with them, but... I'm willing to try to get to know you." He explains. "I love your dad, a lot, and I'm willing to be a great step-dad to you, even though I'm not a good one right now." He says with a chuckle.

"I don't mind. You can learn to be a dad." Cassie responds.

Y/N looks over to her, didn't except that. "Thanks. I promise I will learn to be a better dad, for you and your dad." Cassie smiles. "Have a goodnight, Cassie." Y/N turns off the light.

"Goodnight Y/N."

Y/N walks back in the living room. Scott looks over to him. "How went it?"

"Good, I promise to be a better step-dad, for her and you." Y/N smiles.

Scott smiles. "Thanks." He walks over to Y/N and kiss him. "I love you so much."

Y/N smile back. "Love you too."