Logan and Scott fighting over Y/N's love

Logan really didn't want to admit it, but he fell in love with his best friend, Y/N. He really didn't like all the 'lovely dovely' stuff. He thought it is embarrassing, but he secretly likes to do something romantic with Y/N. Logan is planning to confess his love. He has a plan. He bought for Y/N's red roses and wants to confess his love straight up to Y/N. Logan walks towards Y/N's room with the bouquet in his arms. He arrives at Y/N's room, however there is one thing wrong, very wrong. Scott is also carrying a bouquet of flowers, red tulips, also arriving at Y/N's room.

They both stand in front of Y/N's door. "Nice flowers shades. Got them from Holland?" Logan asks.

"In a matter of fact, I did." Scott responds. He looks back at Logan's flowers. "And I see you bought flowers for yourself."

"Ha! You wished. Now get away, I need to be here." Logan snarls.

"Funny. I need to be here as well." Scott comments. Both men glare at each other, knowing their rivalry just became even worse.

"Perhaps you should get back to Jeanie, because you AREN'T supposed to be with Y/N." Logan says somewhat threatening to Scott.

"I don't think so. How long did you had a crush on Jean? And now you have a thing for Y/N? I'm beginning to think you just have crushes on people I'm trying to date." Scott says with spite. He turns towards the door and knocks.

"Be glad I moved on Jean. It's your fault you didn't stay with her." Logan also turns around the door.

Y/N opens the door, seeing the two men with bouquets in their hands. "Are these flowers for me?"

Scott wanted to respond, but Logan quickly interrupts him. "Scotty over here brought you flowers for the graveyard." Scott glares at Logan.

"Oh, thank you." Y/N smiles and grabs the tulips from Scott, who gives him a smile, trying to be nice.

"You're welcome. Logan got you flowers for the animals, y'know, for let them eat it." Scott spitefully cucks over Logan, who glares at Scott.

"You stupid-" Logan mutters. He gives the roses to Y/N, who gladly accepts it. "Here you go. Also, the tulips Scott got you aren't from Holland. It's a rip off from some American company."

Scott glares at Logan. "You-"

"Oh, thank you for telling me?" Y/N unsurely says. He notices Logan's and Scott's odd tension. "I have to go... to the graveyard... and the stalls... for the animals... you know?" He quickly closes his room and walks away, not wanting to deal with the fight that is about to break out.

Logan and Scott look at Y/N who's walking away, before looking back at each other, glaring to each other. "You better watch out you one eyed monster. There could be a sharp blade behind your back when you're asleep." Wolverine growls.

"Are you threatening me? That's so like you Logan. Perhaps that's why you never get a date." Scott responds calmly, but with a intend of spite.

The two men continue fighting each other for the rest of the day, trying to convince each other why they should date Y/N and talk down to each other.

-

The X-men are in another mission. This time they are in the brotherhood hideout, which is located in an abandoned building in the city. The X-men are currently near the building, all in their gear and making their final preparations in an alleyway.

"We are going to split up in two teams." Scott looks at his fellow teammates, who all stand near him. "The first team will go in the front assault, and the second team will wait outside for either backup, or if anybody escapes." Everybody nods. "Right, the first team will consist of me, Jean, Storm, Gambit and Y/N. The second team will consist of Wolverine-"