Peter and his boyfriend playing Pokemon Heartgold & Soulsilver

Y/N and Peter bought Heartgold and Soulsilver. Their adventure both begin in a little town called New Bark Town and get greeted with their in-game mom and friend. They're currently at Professor Elms lab, ready to choose their Pokémon.

"I can't believe dad didn't want me to play this." Y/N sighs.

"But didn't you get distracted and forget doing your work home the last time we played Pokémon?" Peter reminds his boyfriend.

Y/N looks at him. "Yes, and?" Peter didn't reply, just looking confuse. They soon got their starter Pokémon. "I'm going to call my Cyndaquil Arnold. What nickname did you choose?"

"I called my Chikorita Peter, like me!" Peter says innocently.

Y/N found it weird to call your Pokémon your own name. He did however worried why he choose Chikorita. "Peter, you know Chikorita is basically dead weight in this game, right?"

Peter still smiles positively. "Don't worry Y/N, we played Platinum and I learned a lot. I think I'm going to be fine."

-

Later that day, Peter looks frustrated thanks to his fourth loss to Falkner, the first gym leader that have flying type, which is effective against Peter's starter. "Y/N, I lost again."

"And I won against the second gym." Y/N smiles while Peter suffer. "It's nice to burn through the bugs."

"Did you heard me?" Peter asks innocently.

Y/N chuckles and turn back to his DS. "Yeah, just go to the route below and catch a Mareep and train it."

"Thank you."

-

Two days later, both men got further in their journey. Y/N is about to face his sixth gym leader, Jasmine. He manages to capture a lot of strong Pokémon, which he calls his slaves. Meanwhile Peter only has a Bayleef, a Flaaffy and a Togetic. He's currently in Goldenrod City with 2 badges and he's about to feel the wrath of Whitney's Miltank.

"Y/N, I'm almost get my third badge! This is so easy!" Peter says way too innocently for what about to go down.

Y/N knows the despair Peter is about to get. "Good for you." He says reassuring, not wanting to spoil the surprise.

Whitney sends out her Miltank and Peter look ready for his attack. He orders his Bayleef to use razer leaf. However, the Miltank stomp the Bayleef and flinch it. "Damnit." Peter mutters. Bayleef soon get critted by Miltank with another Stomp. Afterwards, Peter sends out Togetic, but it quickly fainted to Miltank's rollout. That fate also landed on Flaaffy. Peter looks flabbergasted. "H-how?!"

"She does that. Just test something out and hope it works." Y/N suggests. "Also, get more slaves."

"I don't like how you refer to your Pokémon's as slaves."

-

A week later, Y/N manage to get all of the badges from Jotho and walk towards the League. Peter has 5 badges and is currently in the Safari zone, enjoying capturing Pokémon's that has a chance of running away. Peter soon looks surprise at his DS screen and gasp. Y/N looks confuse at his boyfriend.

"Holy- a shiny!" Peter smiles.

Y/N looks at Peter's screen. "Lucky bastard." He mutters and see the usual green Skiploom now in a pink colour. "That's a nice shiny."