Who's dating Tony's son? Part 2

Tony walks in the lab, ready to work for another project, even though he's frustrated with his son's love situation. Bruce is also in the lab and notices Tony frustration.

"You're still mad about your son's love life?"

Tony looks at him. His face doesn't change. "Yeah! I have a theory who the culprit!"

Bruce sighs and look back at his project. "I shouldn't have talk to him." He mutters.

"I think it's Clint." Tony leans against the table and looks at Bruce, who begins to mind his own business. "I just have this feeling that he's the guy that is like 'Hey Tony! Your son looks pretty good! You don't mind fucking him? Thank you!'" He says with a mocking impression of Clint.

Bruce looks up with his eyes at Tony for a second. "Don't you think you're a bit hypocritical? How many daughters of men did you sleep with?"

"That doesn't matter." Tony quickly dismisses Bruce claim. "Even though I don't have any evidence, I have a feeling it's Clint."

"And what if it isn't him?"

"Then I'm left with a group of suspects." Tony answers. "The only people I ruled out is Wanda and Nat, and beside the woman Vision, because he's with Wanda, Rhodey, because he's Y/N's uncle, and lastly you."

Bruce looks confuse at him. "Why me?"

"Because look at you." Bruce looks at his body confuse and look back at Tony. "Y/N is my son, meaning he has taste."

Bruce looks surprise and feels offended. He looks back at his work, not planning to talk to Tony anymore.

-

It's late at night. Y/N and Steve wears their disguises while walking towards the arcade. Steve is wearing thick jacket and a cap, as well as sunglasses, looking like a trucker. Y/N is wearing something else. He wears a black leather jacket and pants, a bandana on his head and some biker sunglasses. The reason they wear disguises is because of the media. If they got caught, everybody will know about their relationship, including Tony.

"Why couldn't I also wear biker clothes?" Steve asks.

Y/N looks next to him. "Because that will show off your great body, and everybody knows how good you're body is. That's why I dressed you up like a fat trucker."

Steve looks at Y/N and chuckles. "You really thought about this."

"I sure did."

They soon arrive at the arcade. Both men check in and got their tokens. They walk around, seeing multiple arcade machines with classics such as Pac-Man and Mario. The whole room is filled with neon lights and is crowded with people of all ages. They eventually land their eyes on the skee-ball mini game, where you can throw some balls in holes where you can earn points.

"Think you can get a perfect score?" Y/N asks. Steve looks at him and smirk. "Maybe if you get enough tokens, you can buy me a cute penguin plushy?"

Steve chuckles and smile at Y/N. "Only because you're my lovely boyfriend."

And so, Steve begins the game. He got 9 balls and throw them into the holes. Luckily, Steve knows what he's doing and uses his skill to throw it in the 500-point hole. Y/N was surprise the first time he manages to make it, but after the 5th time Y/N knows it isn't luckily.

"Stevie, does the serum make you good in arcade games?" Y/N smiles.

Steve gives a short look at his boyfriend and look back at the game. He throws another ball in the 500-point hole and smile proudly. "Does this answer your question?"