Peter dating the Maximoff's brother, who hates Tony Part 2

Now that visitors are finally allowed to go, Peter is quick to get to his mentor. With flowers in his hand, the young hero intends to make his mentor feel better. Once he sees the bruised up man, Peter forces himself a kind smile.

"Hey Mr. Stark."

"Hey kiddo." Tony smirks. Peter walks over to him. He places the bouquet on the counter before sitting down on the chair next to the bed. "You bought me flowers? You're a sweetheart."

"Thanks." Peter smiles. "How are you, Mr. Stark?"

"Almost died but besides that, I'm good." Tony nods. "Only problem is... well, the problem still exists."

Peter is curious what happened to him. "What happened?"

"Well, my past caught up to me. I messed up someone's life, and he wanted me to pay the price. Let that be a lesson, Peter. Whatever bad you can do against someone else will get you back."

Peter hums, looking a bit morbid by the thought of it. "I'm sorry to hear that. But you changed. You're a good guy."

"Thanks kiddo. I wished he did though. Maybe then I wouldn't be here." The billionaire chuckles, causing the young boy to laugh along.

As they laugh, Peter remembers something odd what Tony just said. "You said the problem still exists?"

"Yeah. It's kinda hard to avoid the past when he's a teammate."

Peter looks shocked. "He's an Avenger!?"

"Yeah, but don't hold a grudge against him. He's still a kid."

That's when Spider-Man knows who it is. "Is it Y/N?"

"Yes. You know him?"

It takes a few seconds before Peter respond. "...He's my boyfriend, Mr. Stark."

"Oh..." Tony looks awkwardly at the upset teen. "I'm sure he's a better boyfriend then a teammate." He tries to joke to lighten the mood, only to see Peter's stoic face.

-

When he received a text from Peter, Y/N is excited to meet up with him. With flowers in his hand, he awaits at a nook inside of the Avengers Base. He remembers what the text said, 'We need to talk', which is only good news according to Y/N.

Once he sees Peter walking towards him with an upset face, he wonders something happened with him. "Hey, got you flowers. I totally sto- bought it because I want to cheer-"

"You almost killed Mr. Stark!"

Y/N definitely didn't expect that. "Yes." Peter awaits until Y/N continues his explanation, though he won't continue.

"Seriously? Just 'Yes'?"

"Yes."

"W-W-Why!? Why on earth do you want to kill him!?"

Y/N then scowls. "Why not? He killed my parents."

Peter gasp. "W-What!?" He looks flustered by the news, but still find it wrong. "Y-You tried to kill him! There is nothing you can justify about that!"

"And you defend the man who killed my parents and other countless people?"

Peter frowns. With that logic, he can't think of a good comeback. He's still persistence about his stance, but he doesn't know what to say. "I-I..." With nothing else to say, he just turns around and storms away.