Steve and Tony fighting for Y/N love Part 2

About more of a month has been passed, and Steve and Tony have been fighting each other for Y/N's love. Both men tried to swoon him, but they also tried to sabotage each other, mainly Tony. Meanwhile Y/N is oblivious to it, only making some confuse faces at them.

Today, Steve has a new strategy. He thought Tony's gift giving strategy was flawed because of the money, yet he got an idea. What if he gives a gift from the heart? Thus, he bakes some brownies for him. Y/N is on the couch, playing his favorite video games on the switch. Steve walks towards him.

"I made you something." Steve says with a kind smile.

Y/N looks up to him and look surprise. "For me?" Y/N set his switch on the table and Steve gives him the brownies. "Holy crap, this smells good."

Steve chuckles. "I'm glad you like it."

Y/N looks back at him. "Thank you. Why did you make this?"

Steve stays silent for a second or two, trying to find his words. "I like... spending time with you." Steve says the last part trying to cover up his hurt.

Y/N smiles. "I like spending time with you too! You're special to me." At this Steve looks happy. You're like... a brother to me." Steve heart broke. Y/N looks really embarrassed at his confession.

"Umm, thank you Y/N..." Steve tries to make Y/N feel happy, even if this isn't the way he wanted. "You're like a brother to me too." He tries not show his hurt.

-

Tony invited Y/N to his room, having a great new idea. He got shade from Steve for buying Y/N's love. Thus, he got a new idea. He decided to hang out with Y/N. The twist is, Y/N is helping Tony with his outfit for a party Tony invited Y/N to. Tony is going to use his charm, and sex appeal, to swoon Y/N.

Y/N arrives at Tony's room. Tony immediately smiles at him. "Thank you for coming."

"You're welcome."

Tony walks to his walk-in closet and Y/N follows. "I need a good outfit, and I want you to pick it. Your opinion is important to me."

They arrive in the walk-in closet. Tony removes his shirt, showing his amazing torso. This makes Y/N look away awkwardly. Tony notices this. "Do you mind?" He gestures to the clothe he's wearing.

Y/N looks awkwardly at him. "Umm, no."

Tony smirks. He removes his shoes and then his pants. Y/N just look the other way. Tony is now in his briefs and notice that Y/N isn't looking. "Hey Y/N, what do you think of my Stark underwear line?" He spins around, showing his body to Y/N

Y/N looks embarrassed at Tony. "It's very... adult-y."

Tony looks down with a proud smile. He knows that Y/N is commenting on his bulge. "Thank you. That was what I'm going for."

Y/N looks away. "Umm... Tony I'm not really comfortable with this. It's like seeing your father in his underwear."

Tony looks confuse at him. "What? Why do you think that?"

"Well... if I got to be honest, you're kinda like a... father to me." Y/N confesses.

Tony cringe when he heard that. "Why do you think that? I'm not a dad, and I'm not even that old!"

"Because you taught me how to drive, you surprise me with gifts like a father do with his children." Y/N explains.

Tony stomach begins to feel sick. "Well, thank you for telling me. You're special to me as well." He says with a forced smile.