Scott Lang & his boyfriend getting stuck as tiny people

"Are you sure we're going to be okay?"

"I done this plenty of time. We will be alright."

Scott reassures his boyfriend. Both men are standing in the living room, wearing the Antman suits, alongside the helmet. Y/N looks unsure about the situation, finding it anxious to think about the many bugs he killed easily now being able to kill him. Still, being by Scott's side eases him up a bit.

"If in a small case we get swarmed by flies, the ants will protect us."

"They better." Y/N replies back.

Scott walks over to Y/N to make sure the settings is alright. After the double checking, they're ready to go. "Just press the button."

And thus, Scott shrinks to the floor. Y/N hesitates a bit but keeps reminding himself it's going to be alright. With a single press, Y/N shrinks too.

On the floor, both men see each other now, with both being as small as an ant. "There you are!" Scott sounds cheerfully. "And? Do you love it?"

Y/N looks around the house, seeing the once average living room now be filled with supersized furniture. The man can't help but be flabbergasted, as he continues to look around.

"The fuck...?"

Scott chuckles. "I felt the same for my first time. You get used to it." He reassures. His boyfriend looks back at him. "Last walk around first for a bit before we meet with my friends."

"Your friends?"

"The ants." Scott smiles. He walks forward to grab Y/N's hand. "I gonna learn to fly on them."

"Oh god."

-

The day went extremely well to Y/N's surprised. Once he gets used being so small, he actually like it. It gives a different view on life and knowing he's not going to stay this way forever, there is no looming thought he's going to get crushed by a man one day. It was scary at first to see an ant up close, later down the line he began to appreciate them. The flying could've gone better, but at least he didn't die or broke anything.

Overall, Y/N had an amazing time, especially since the man he loves was with him. And so, back at the living room, both men are ready to return to their regular lives again.

"I hoped you liked it."

"I really did." Y/N smiles widely. "We should do this again."

"Anytime you want. You're ready to return back?"

"Yeah."

Both men press the button at their hands once again, only to do nothing. They continue to press them for a couple time, awkwardly expecting them to grow back. That's when Scott looks extremely alarmed.

"Oh-oh..."

"What?"

"We must've used the last dose."

Y/N still doesn't looks alarmed. "Can't we just grab the other doses?"

"No, I meant, we just used the LAST dose..." Scott clarifies.

Y/N raises an eyebrow. "Please don't tell me it means what I think what it means."

"We might be stuck until Hank gets back from his trip."

"And how long does that take?"

"A week."

"A week?" Y/N raises his voice a bit. "We're like this for a week?"