Peter and his boyfriend body-swapping

Y/N and Peter are currently on a mission. Both teenagers got word from Tony Stark there were bad guys nearby that they need to go to and take them out. Y/N and Peter arrive at the place, which is a ware-out. There are multiple guards outside. Both guys sneakily knock out the guards before going in. Inside is a big machine that looks like something a mad scientist made. There is a couple scientist by the machine and another couple guards nearby. Y/N and Peter both look at each other, giving a knowing look. Like outside, they sneak around and take care of the guards without let the other people knowing. After taking care of the guards, they step in front of the machine and look at the main scientist. He looks behind him, looking surprise at the young heroes.

"Are planning to make Frankenstein monster or something?" Spider-man chuckles.

"The machine does look ugly though." Y/N smiles.

The scientist turns around and pushes some buttons. Peter uses his webs to throw the scientist away from the machine. The machine begins to make some strange noises and electricity sparks around. Both heroes run towards the machine.

"Do you know how to turn it off?" Y/N asks.

Peter looks at the machine panel, figuring out what to do next. "I'm not sure! Give me a minute!"

The machine makes even more strange noises and even more electricity sparks around. "I don't think we have a minute!"

When Y/N say that. An electric surge come out of the machine. Y/N and Peter closes their eyes because of the light of the surge. The machine got overloaded and most parts are destroyed. Smoke appears everywhere. When both boys stop hearing the machine, they open their eyes.

"Are we alive?" Peter asks.

Y/N looks down, feeling somewhat odd. "What the- why the hell does my body feel like it's suffocating?" He looks up and see himself. He immediately became confused. "What the fuck!?"

Peter turns towards Y/N, who looks like himself. "Huh!?" He looks panicked at his hands. He begins touches his face and his body, noticing he's wearing Y/N clothes. Not only that, but his body type also feels different. "Wait, I am Y/N?"

"I'm Y/N!" Y/N responds. He's wearing the spider-man suit and he's in Peter's body. "Peter?"

"Yes?" Peter looks odd at him.

Both men realize the fact they swapped body. When they realize it, they look at each other, knowing that they're screwed up. "Oh no."

-

Y/N and Peter directly went back to the tower, looking for Tony. They went for his lab, where they see him working. Peter and Y/N removes their masks, showing their faces. When they went in, Tony notices them walking in.

"Ah, I hope you two lovebirds got your mission completed." Tony grins at his interns.

"About that Mr. Stark..." Peter speaks up, not sounding confident. Tony looks odd at him. He knows Y/N doesn't call him 'Mr. Stark', so it's odd to hear it from his body.

"We got body swapped." Y/N adds in the same soft voice Peters got.

Tony doesn't look convince at both boys. They look at Tony with anticipation. Tony begins to laugh it off. "Okay, okay, let's be serious. How was the mission?"

Y/N glares at him. "Tony, did you listen to me?! We got fucking body swapped!"

Tony looks surprise at Y/N, who is apparently in Peters body, not expecting the word 'fucking' out of Peters body. "Okay, swear one more time, than I believe you."