Bobby getting a crush on Logan's son

Professor X was surprised when he found out Wolverine had a son. He found out when he read his thoughts, and accidently read the thought of his son. Charles also found out that Logan's son has the same mutation as him. When he confronted Logan about it, he merely tried to deflect it. After some convincing, Logan brought his son to the school.

"Pleased to meet you Y/N." The professor, Logan and his son are in his office in a hot summer day. Charles is at his desk, Y/N is sitting opposite of him. Logan is standing near him.

"Same here. When my dad told me about this school, I was surprised. I never knew there is a school for mutants." Y/N answers.

Charles looks at Logan from the side of his eyes. "Really?"

"Yeah. I dunno why he hasn't told me about it." Y/N explains.

Charles looks back at Y/N. He hums. "Well, how about I show you around the place. Would you like that?"

Y/N smiles. "Is good."

"Good. How about you wait outside. I want to speak with your father." Y/N obeys the professor wishes and steps outside, leaving Logan and Charles alone. "Why haven't you told him about the school? You basically work here."

"Because I don't want Y/N get into any trouble, that's why I haven't told him." Logan answers.

"How about his mutation? I know he has the same as yours, but can he control it?" The professor asks.

"Of course, he can. I teach him about it, now he can control it perfectly." Logan responds.

The professor hums. "Good. How about he lives here? Since he knows about the institute. It's good to let him socialize with people around the same age and fellow mutants."

Logan grumps. "I prefer he stays with me, but if Y/N wants to, I guess I can't stop him."

-

Logan and the professor show Y/N around the place. Y/N is very excited, learning more information about the place.

"So, Y/N, are you interesting to live here?" The professor asks. "You can follow classes with other mutants, and you can get your own dorm room."

Y/N smiles even more. "I can live here!? Yes! I want to stay here! This place is amazing!"

The professor laughs. "I'm glad you like it here." He turns towards Logan. "He sure is opposite of you."

"He got that from his mother." Logan merely responds.

"When does class start?" Y/N asks.

Charles looks back at Y/N. "How about tomorrow."

-

After the Charles showed Y/N around the place, he and his dad left to pack up his stuff. The very same day they came back. When Y/N got his new room, he immediately put his stuff there. The next day, Y/N went to his first class, which is giving by Storm. When he walks in class, that is about to start, Storm is about to introduce herself.

"My name is Ororo Munroe. Is nice to meet you." She shakes the new student's hand.

"Y/N Howlett. You probably know my dad."

"The man who is almost always grumpy?" She grins.

Y/N chuckles. "Yeah, that man."

"Then I know him." She responds. She looks back at the class. The students are sitting and chatting with each other. Ororo notices an empty spot next to Bobby, who's sitting in the back of the class. "You can sit next to Bobby, over there." She points towards Bobby, who is talking to someone a table next to him.