Chapter 2: Club Fair and Unraveling

(Yes a second chapter for today xD)

Tatsuya POV

After the announcement is finished. I went to the club fair with Miyake, but before we go, we asked Ayanokoji and Horikita if they wanted to tag along which they accept

On the gymnasium, I find some interesting faces. There is a tall bald guy that have a serious expression all the time, a little girl with a smug smile, a beautiful girl with strawberry colored hair, a magenta haired delinquent looking guy, and many more faces. But, what's really interesting is I saw a tall guy with dark skin. Is he even a highschooler? he looked like a bodyguard.

Tatsuya: "any club you guys want to join?" I asked breaking the silence

Akito: "well, I may not look like it, but I will join the archery club. How about you two?"

Kiyo: "I have no particular interest"

Tatsuya: "me neither"

And then, we continue our little chit chat until a purple haired girl walked to the podium

Tachibana: "Thank you for waiting, first year students. A representative from each club will explain their activities and how to join. I am Tachibana, the secretary of the student council and the chairman responsible for this club fair. Nice to meet you."

 After the greeting from Tachibana, the club representatives lined up on the stage of the gym. There were various representatives, ranging from those wearing judo uniforms to beautiful kimonos.

Akito: "Hey, if you ever change your mind, try joining a sports club. Doesn't that judo club look good? That senpai looks nice and encouraging." he said while laughing a little

Kiyo: "nah, i'd rather go home than practicing judo. That's too troublesome"

Tatsuya: "I got to agree with that"

Suzune: "for the first time I agree with you, Ayanokoji kun"

The clubs representative continue their introductions one by one. I'm not really interested with any club though.

No matter how well they welcome beginners, or how appealing their meeting location and times are, it's just another normal introduction. It wasn't just the baseball club, all the clubs seemed ordinary. If I learned anything interesting from these explanations, it was that minor clubs like tea ceremony and calligraphy clubs existed, and that the minimum number of people needed for a new club is 3. Every time a new club starts their explanation, the first-years chat amongst their friends about the previous club. 

 The gym had a lively atmosphere to it. The club representatives, and not to mention the supervising teacher, continued their explanations with displeased looks. They must be frantic to get as many new members as possible. 

 As the senpais finished their explanations, they got off the stage and walked over to some tables. They're probably setting up a reception area so they can talk to people one-on-one and sign them up. Eventually, all the people on stage walked off until one person was left. Everyone's gaze was centered on the stage. 

I realized that Horikita had been staring at that one person the whole time. The person was about 170cm in height, which wasn't that tall. A slender body, sleek black hair. Sharp glasses, and a calculating gaze. The student standing in front of the microphone looked over the first-years with a calm look.

Random 1:"Do your best~" 

 Random 2:"Did you forget to bring your notecards~?"

 Random 3: "Ahahaha!"