Chapter 64: The main event

Kiyotaka POV

It's currently 13:00 Pm. 3 hours since we started our 15 hour trip to Oslo.

And yet again, I'm stuck with this woman....

Lina: "Don't be all gloomy like that. Here, have some snickers." she said while giving me a bar of snickers.

Kiyo: "No thanks. And as for you, stop eating that thing. You're going to get fat. You've eat more than 15 already."

Lina: "Well duh, mister. I'm free here. Nobody is going to keep telling me to have a strict diet like before."

Kiyo: "I get that you hate diet but...tone it down, woman."

Lina: "Eh, it's fine. I'm free after all. And I don't mind being a little chubby as long as it's not obesity."

Kiyo: "It's not about the fat, woman. You're going to get a diabetes like that."

Lina: "Don't worry. I may not look like it, but I'm pretty much healthy since I was born." she said as she munches another bar.

Kiyo: "Sometimes I envy your ignorance." I said while sipping my coffee.

Lina: "Anyways, what are you going to do now? there is still like....12 hours left."

Kiyo: "I wonder. We will arrive at 01:00 Am right? honestly, I would like to sleep here but...."

Lina: "But?"

Kiyo: "No. It's nothing."

I can't get my mind clear at all.

But I guess this is what they call excitement, huh.

How exciting....

Island

3rd Person POV

The helipad consisting the members of Octagons landed on the island. There, Nagumo Miyabi and Yotsuba Maya are waiting for them.

Nagumo: "I've been waiting for you guys."

Yuri: "That ride was rough."

Ryouta: "Right?1 I almost vomit!"

Nanami: "Good thing Daiki knocked you out. And Shiori, stop eating already."

Shiori: "Shut up gloomy chick."

Tetsu: "By the way, this is quite the scrawny looking island huh?"

Nagumo: "Well, that's the point. But don't worry. The students won't starve to death while doing this special exam. I can guarantee that."

Erika: "They're too young to hunt after all."

Daiki: "No such things as being too young to hunt.."

Akashi: "Not that hunting skills would matter. This island has no animals and other species right, Maya san?"

Maya: "Right off the bat, Tsukasa kun. This island is just an arena. An arena that will force students to draw out all of their abilities to the max. Be grateful that I found it for you, Nagumo kun."

Nagumo: "Of course I'm grateful, Maya san."

Akashi: "So, care to tell us the rule of this special exam, Miyabi?"

Nagumo: "It's simple, Akashi san. The students will race their ass to reach the top of the mountain. And the first 4 students that finished will fight each other to get the first to fourth place. And as for the fifth place, we'll locate that person using our GPS to see who's the closest person to the top. That's all."

Erika: "That's good and all. But...."

Nagumo: "Hm?"

Erika: "This would be a dueling battle royale right? what if the event is like....cooking? or battle dance? or even a one on one soccer match. We can't do that on this stranded enviroment...."