Chapter 3: May 1st

Tatsuya Pov

Its finally the day of the revelation. As expected, I only got 13.000 points. How troublesome. Before this day my balance is only 20.000 left because I set up a high end PC setup in my room

(yes, Tatsuya is a skilled technician in Mahouka so I need him to setup his own computer in here, and he will do something big with his Computer in the future xD)

I imagined I will get a higher points because I already warned the students, but it seems I have too much expectations huh.

After finishing my workout routine and breakfast, I go to school.

Timeskip 

Class 1-D

Kiyotaka POV

Ike: "hey I only got 13.000 points here, how about you Haruki?"

Yamauchi: "what the heck, aren't we supposed to get 100.000 every month?"

The class went to an uproar. Well, this is to be expected. The stupid boys doesn't even pay any mind against Shiba's warning. After some uproar later, Chabasira sensei enters the classroom

Chabs: "ahem, good morning students. Lets begin our first lesson for the day. But before that, does anybody have a question?" she said while smirking

Hondo: "Sensei we only get 13.000 points today. Aren't we supposed to get 100.000?"

Ike: "yeah, this is absurd sensei"

Soon, the students went uproar for a while and then...

Chabs: "are you guys really that stupid?"

Yamauchi: "what? stupid?" 

Chabs: "Calm down, Yamauchi I'll explain."

After that, she stands on the podium

Chabs: "points are distributed at the first day at every month, There is nothing wrong with the system"

Miyamoto: "then why we only get 13.000? aren't we supposed to get 100.000?"

Koenji: "Hahahaha, it seems I'm correct sensei"

Chabs: "and what is that, Koenji?"

Koenji: "we only receive 13.000 points because we are in class D."

Yamauchi: "what's that had to do with this! sensei said we will receive 100.000 every month"

Koenji: "I don't remember hearing that"

Chabs: "good observation right there, Koenji. You are an interesting guy it seems"

Koenji: "of course, I am a perfect existence after all."

As I thought, Koenji also noticed it but didn't even give a single fuck

Hirata: "There can only be one explanation here right, sensei?" Asked Hirata with a little bit serious voice

Chabs: "73 total of absence and tardies, 304 incidents of using phones and talking in class. I counted every infraction. In this school, your class performance is reflected in the amount points received. As a result your behavior, the 100,000 points you could've gotten is depleted by 87.000. That's why you only got 13.000 points. Do you understand now you stupid brats? I explained on the first day The amount of your points is a reflection to your skills. This means, because of your foolish behaviour, you only got 13.000 points"

Yamauchi: "What?! you didn't say anything about that sensei!" the fool retorted

Ike: "You should've drop us hints sensei!"