Chapter 52: Island Exam 2 (VI)

Day 8

Kiyotaka POV

Ah...a breath of fresh air sure is a relief. I can finally do things ful throttle this day.

I went out of my tent to see Nanase, who's packing her things.

Kiyo: "You're going already?"

Nanase: "Yes. I have to regroup with Amasawa san and Hosen kun."

Kiyo: "Any ideas how to find them?"

Nanase: "No....I have to go to the teacher's station and locate them with their GPS search. Honestly, why can't the teacher let us have that feature for ourselves?"

Kiyo: "Don't know. Don't ask me."

I'd most likely won't tell her that I have that feature thanks to Tatsuya.

Nanase: "At any rate. I'll just have to do my tasks normally until I found them. That's the least I can do at this stage."

Kiyo: "I see....good luck."

Nanase: "Thanks for this last week, Ayanokoji senpai."

Kiyo: "You're welcome."

With that, Nanase bowed at me before finally leaving.

I was finally back on my own again, and with it, I could officially get started with the second half of the exam.

Kiyo: "No Tasks nearby, huh?"

There was one about 400 meters away from here, but it had already opened up registration more than twenty minutes ago, which would turn into thirty-five minutes given that it would take me fifteen or so just to get there. Furthermore, only five groups would be able to participate.

Kiyo: "This is gonna get troublesome real fast..."

Lets just hope there will be no abnormal things today...

Timeskip, day 9

Tatsuya POV

Just another day on the exam where I was just grinding points.

This exam....gets boring real fast...

And its still day 9. I'm really bored.

???: "Ah...if it isn't the vice president."

I turned around to look at the source of the voice.

Tatsuya: "Kiryuuin senpai...long time no see."

Fuka: "You missed me?"

Tatsuya: "Not necessarily. I just thaught I needed a change of pace. Traveling alone and hording points gets really boring for me."

Fuka: "You could just stop and you're not going to get expelled."

Tatsuya: "I could say the same. I never expected you to participate normally."

Fuka: "Even I don't want myself to get expelled, right?"

Ah...a perfect reasoning.

Fuka: "So, what now? wanna went to a date with me?"

Tatsuya: "I'd rather pass. My girlfriend would get mad."

Fuka: "Ahhh, I forgot that you're dating the strawberry pawn of Nagumo."

Tatsuya: "Is that an attempt to trigger me?"

Fuka: "Of course no. I just remember her being a loyal dog to Nagumo, and now she's yours. What a turns of table eh?"

Tatsuya: "I got to agree, that is quite shocking."