Chapter 57: New semester new trouble

Honami POV

New semester~ new semester~ new fighting spirit~

I checked the watch on my wrist and it shows its already 5:30.

Its so early. The school started at 8:00. Buuuuutttttt.....I have plans to go to Tatsuya kun's room first to visit him~~~

Last festival was annoying. Lots of girls are squirming around him and its irritating. So now, I can finally spend time with him.

I went to room 420 and unlocked the door with the spare key Tatsuya kun gave me.

Honami: "Tatsuya kun~~~" I opened the door with high spirit.

But as long as I opened the door. A white fluid thingy came into my face, covering it.

*irk mark appears on Honami's face*

Honami: "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!" I removed the white fluid from my face.

When my vision is cleared, the scenery infront of me was...shocking.

Tatsuya kun's room is surrounded by white fluid!!!!!

Tatsuya: "Ah...another malfunction..."

Honami: "WHAT ARE YOU DOING TATSUYA KUN!!!!"

Tatsuya: "Oh? Honami? welcome. Although I'm sorry for this mess."

Honami: "THIS IS NOT A MESS! WHAT'S WITH THIS FLUIDS!!!!"

No way he's doing 'it' right? why did he do it himself? he have me right? I could do it for him....

Tatsuya: "Well....its web fluids. I watched spiderman last night and got interested to make the web shooter. So....this is where it leads me."

Oh....so he's not masturbating after all.

WAIT! NO WAY HE WILL DO THAT! HE HAVE ME!

Honami: "So, how long have you been doing this? you have the eyes of someone who didn't sleep at all."

Tatsuya: "I dare you to guess." He smirks.

Honami: *sighs* "This is a waste of time...anyways. Seriously? you're trying to make a webshooter from spiderman? isn't that too unrealistic?"

Tatsuya: "There is no such thing as impossible. I will do it if I decide I will do it."

Honami: "Somehow I'm jealous on how great your determination is."

Tatsuya: "I'm going back to work."

Honami: "So...what's the malfunction?"

Tatsuya: "I couldn't get the recoil yet. And after I complete the recoil, I still need to make the hand gesture motion scanner that will detect my hand doing the web-shooting pose. Because I find it unrealistic that Peter was able to press the button while doing that weird hand sign."

Honami: "Isn't that the point of movies? being unrealistic?"

Tatsuya: "I won't accept it. I will complete this. No buts needed."

Hah....technology freak.

But I guess that's just the weird gimmick of him.

Wait.

i looked at Tatsuya kun's figure and....

The name *Taurus Silver* flashed on my mind.

From what the rumours said, Taurus Silver had some high-tech creation.

Nononono. There is no way they're the same.

(A/N: Honami never meet Taurus Silver before.)

I should get rid of that thoughts.