Chapter 43: A pretty much normal day

Hosen POV

Frankly, this school is amazing. The system that force classes to fight is the best.

Of course, being the man I always be, I took control of my class easily.

And, I was offered a chance to expel an existence known as Ayanokoji Kiyotaka for 20 million points.

I thought he was just a wimp, but when I tried to trap him, he goes as far as to getting himself stabbed just to stop me.

That's when he turned the tables and managed to get the me help his class freely.

But unfortunately, my misfortune doesn't end there.

Right after I got blackmailed by Ayanokoji, another existence came to rob 500.000 points from me.

Taurus Silver.

When I searched on the school forums, he's a wanted student. And for 20 Million points too.

They said Taurus Silver disabled the GPS on his student ID, so the school can't track him.

To be able to hack the school's GPS, its not an ordinary feat.

And its confirmed that Taurus Silver is one of the second year. 

First Ayanokoji and now this Taurus Silver. Shit, just how much more exciting this school can be!

I can't wait to make them submit!

(A/N: Ryuuen tried to but failed miserably)

Timeskip, after the exam

Miyuki POV

The exam went really smooth. Nobody had to get expelled because of Takuya san's deal with Honami san's class.

At any rate, I'm glad that we got a reliable leader. I don't want to lead a class at all. Its too tiring.

Random 1: "Hey, hey, have you heard?"

Random 2: "Yeah, rumours said there are a second year blackmailing students casually."

Blackmailing casually? that's some crazy network if they can do that.

Random 2: "They said this individual's name is Taurus Silver."

I tensed at their statement.

Taurus Silver? what did Onii sama do now...

Nobody would even thought of using that name. Only Onii sama would come to such ideas.

I proceed to open the school forums and searched information about Taurus Silver.

20 Million bounty....disabling GPS....already blackmailed over 70 students...

Its not an impossible feat for him, I guess...

Lina: "Hey, Miyuki. Have you heard of Taurus Silver?" 

Miyuki: "Yeah. You already have an idea of who it might be right?"

Lina: "Taurus Silver is a famous name in our world. So the only one who has a thought of using it is Tatsuya."

Miyuki: "Hey, look at this."

Taurus Silver's ID: xxxx-xxxx-xxxx(A/N: I can't come up with the numbers.)

Lina: "I'm going to try and search for it." Lina said as she took her phone out.

After meddling with her phone for some times...

Lina: "Wow, he really disabled the GPS system...I can't find him at all..."