Chapter 77: Final play

Lina POV

fist clasing sound

Lina: "Move!"

Erika: "Not a chance missie. You're gonna have to make me move by force."

This is turning really bad....she got the same ability as mine but her natural physical stats alone are already higher than me by a lot considering she's only second to Tsukasa...

And the worst part of all I'm barely keeping up while she only used x2 while I used x4.

Erika: "You're starting to bore me, little girl."

Yeah....I really hope Kiyotaka can handle Tsukasa as soon as he can. Fighting Erika is starting to get tiring....

If Tsukasa is down, then this match is as good as over!

Kiyotaka POV

I finally arrived at my destination.

Akashi: "You used the point you got from the towers to locate me?" he said while still standing on the tree log, looking at his phone.

Kiyo: "Yeah. As simple as that."

Akashi: "Although I'm suprised you had the guts to not make master Selene the leader. I guess you really want to settle things yourself, Kiyotaka." he said as he stood up.

Kiyo: "Kind of. I knew your guys would target Selene in this match so I took initiative and not make her the leader. She's in a bad position after all."

Akashi: "Oh well. Considering you took the risk of coming here and make yourself the leader, I suppose you had the means to survive me, hm?"

Kiyo: "I have more than enough." I said as I readied my gun.

Akashi: "You have your gun ready this time. Instead of summoning it, you keep it with you all the time. You're a strange one."

Kiyo: "I'll take that as a compliment."

Akashi: "While you're strange, I admit you making LIna to hold Erika down while you came here to finish me off is a good move. But you should realize your position, Kiyotaka."

From behind the bushes, tons of people started appearing. I see...so they're Akashi's slaves eh...

Akashi: "My ability will finish you off right now."

Kiyo: "Wanna bet?" I said as I taunt him.

Akashi: "Your move."

I shot my first bullet but a barrier blocked it.

I see...force field ability.

Akashi: "I heard you can use multiple abilities, Kiyotaka. Our abilities aren't that different in that sense, considering I can use multiple abilities too. But mine are simply superior."

A random NPC shots a fireball at me, but I dodged it. And then I shot his chest with my gun.

Akashi: "Hoh? you really killed him without mercy."

Kiyo: "I have some experience in killing humans. Killing a few NPC won't hurt."

Real world POV

Miyuki: "Wow, I never thought Kiyotaka san would be like that...."

Tatsuya: "Considering the white room's training, it's reasonable."

Daiki: "Well, not that it's a big fact for us."

Nanami: "Although the same can't be said for those 2."

They all looked at both of the student council president's face.

Manabu: (Killing....humans...) thought Manabu while sweatdropping.