Chapter 42: Meeting with the past

Honami POV

School is over and now me, Ayanokoji kun, and Yagami kun are watching a meeting that's currently going on from afar. A meeting between Tatsuya kun and the 2 companions of Yagami kun.

Yagami: "So, you're saying Shiba senpai knows about Lina san and Miyuki san?"

So that's their name.

Kiyo: "Indeed. And you're saying their name is Lina and Miyuki right?"

Yagami: "Yes. The blonde one is Angelina Kudou Shields. While the black haired one is Shiba Miyuki."

Me and Ayanokoji kun's eyes widened at his statement.

Kiyo: "Shiba...Miyuki huh..."

Honami: "From the looks of it. She's Tatsuya kun's little sister right?"

Yagami: "From the looks of it, yes. Both of you heard her right?"

Kiyo: "I did hear her call Tatsuya 'Onii sama' tho."

Honami: "Anyways, I'm actually kinda curious of what are they talking about."

Yagami: "Please don't. Lina san and Miyuki san already requested me to make sure anyone didn't eavesdrop. Atleast until they've given me the signal."

Kiyo: "So the current conversation is confined?"

Yagami: "Precisely."

Confined, huh....

Tatsuya POV

Tatsuya: "So, you're saying that you guys managed to cross dimensions?"

Miyuki: "Yes. Its possible with this device right here." Miyuki said as she raised her hand to show the watch that's attached to her wrist.

Tatsuya: "What is it called?"

Lina: "Its called the Interdimensional Traveling Accessory. Or INSTA"

Tatsuya: "Not a bad naming sense. Anyways, can I borrow it? I'm kinda curious."

Lina and Miyuki gave a very wry laugh after my statement.

Tatsuya: "What is it? can't I borrow it?"

Lina: "Well, Tatsuya. That's a good statement. But..."

Miyuki: "We can't take this thing off. This watch is stuck on our wrist the moment it made contact with our skin."

Tatsuya: "You're kidding, right?"

Lina: "No, we're not. Here, try to do something about it." Lina said as she extended her left hand.

I tried to move it several times but it didn't even budge. Its locked thightly to her wrist.

Tatsuya: "You're kidding. Why would you guys want to wear something like this?"

Miyuki: "Well, aunt Maya didn't tell us that this thing would get stuck at all. She just told us to wear it."

Tatsuya: "Then I suppose you guys just have to bear with it."

Lina: "More importantly, Tatsuya. We didn't come here to talk about INSTA."

Tatsuya: "Then what's your purpose?"

Lina took a piece of paper from her bag and handed it over to me.

I took a paper and its...

A drop out form

Tatsuya: "What's the meaning of this."

Miyuki: "Its Aunt Maya's order, Onii sama. Drop out of this school and return to us."