Chapter 40: Indoor date

This is a mini story before the year 2 arc. Year 2 will start at chapter 41.

Tatsuya POV

Its already March 31st. Tomorrow is April, and we will begin our second year.

Horikita senpai and his folks already left yesterday. We already have big farewell at the airport before they went to their seperate homes.

And now, here I am. Back at this school's dorm and my lovely room 420.

Today is the last day of spring break. So....how should I enjoy it, I wonder...

My phone rang and it shows the caller.

It was my girlfriend, Ichinose Honami.

We begin dating at 29th or March, right after I saved her from white room goons.

To be honest, I never thought the day when I'm not an emotionless robot anymore will come.

At any rate, I'm grateful. i can finally become normal. Atleast in emotions. My abilities are still not normal after all.

Anyways, I should answer her.

Honami: "Hello! Tatsuya kun."

Tatsuya: "Hello, Honami. So, why the sudden call? I thought you were going to sleep all day."

Honami: "Nah, that's my initial plan but it seems I can't bring myself to sleep at all. Being awake suits me more."

Tatsuya: "I see. So, what's your purpose of calling me?"

Honami: "Well, I just want to hear my boyfriend's voice. Is it wrong?"

Tatsuya: "Its not necessariliy wrong tho. At any rate, do you want to go outside somewhere?"

Honami: "To be honest, I'm really tired. Going out sucks a lot of energy."

Tatsuya: "Is that so? then you're real reason is..."

Honami: "Coming to your room, hehe."

Tatsuya: "I should've known. You can come."

Honami: "On my way!" She immediately turns off the call.

Geez, she's so eager.

Anyways, time to hide things so I didn't attract any unnecessary attention.

Even though she's my girlfriend, Taurus silver is supposed to be confined.

She's going to be dissapointed if she knew after all.

Timeskip, some minutes later.

The door opened. I already gave her a second copy of my room card so she can just come in when needed so no knocks are needed.

Tatsuya: "Please take a seat."

Honami: "Allright boss!" she said while giving me a thumbs up.

Tatsuya: "I'm going to make some desserts. You want some?"

Honami: "Sure!"

Tatsuya: "Allright, wait for it."

Now then, what should I make?

An ice cream would suffice. I already learned a lot of recipes during my free time so cooking is not that hard anymore.

I could even win masterchef with my current skills.

Anyways, I returned to the bedroom and handed her the strawberry ice cream that I just made.

Honami: "Wow, you make this yourself?"