Chapter 63: To the world

Kiyotaka POV

November 1st is here and the special exam begins. I'm on the second location, Venice right now, but....

This exam..isn't this too normal?

My current task was a writing exam that consist of maths, english, japanese, social, science, and history. A pretty normal written test that everyone could pass.

This is bizzare. What is Nagumo thinking by giving an easy exam like this?

At any rate, my results are out and it's a perfect 100. 

Exam comitee: "Congratulations, you passed. Your next destination is Berlin, sir." the exam guy said as he hands out a ticket.

Berlin, huh...it's like 15 hours from here by train. It seems I'm going to spend a lot of time on the train

But still...everything on this exam. The system. Something is definetely off.

How the hell I'm the only one here?

At first, we arrived at Rome. I did my first task there which is a P.E activity. Lots of people were there too. Then we were granted free time. Of course I hang out with everyone and spends time on Rome. But...

After I took the card for the next stop, I boarded the train alone.

And now here I am. Doing the writing test completely alone.

Is Nagumo trying to split everyone? if so, what's his goal by doing that?

This is all too bizzare.

Announcement: "The train from Venice to Berlin is arriving."

Ah, it's here.

At any rate, I should get in first.

As expected from ANHS, I guess...this train is fancy as hell. I can't imagine how much money Nagumo burned for this exam....

Now then, time for some theorizing.

What actually is the purpose of this special exam....

I get that he told us that we will move from location to location but, the tasks are just too easy.

Is he doing this on purpose?

No. The purpose behind meritocracy is to cut down students from the radar. Then why did he make this exam too easy? that doesn't add up.

???: "Coincidences sure are freaky, huh?"

I looked up to saw a certain blonde that I know very much.

Kiyo: "You're also going to Berlin?"

Lina: "Looks like that."

Kiyo: "You're alone?"

Lina: "Unfortunately, yes. Well, you're here anyways."

Kiyo: "I see."

Silence then erupted us.

Lina: "You're probably thinking that this exam is too easy right?"

Kiyo: "How do you know? are you a telepath?"

Lina: "I just happen to share the same thoughts. There is nothing hard at all. This exam is basically telling us to have a vacation."

Kiyo: "Well, we'll found out what he's thinking when we arrived at Berlin." I said as I readied myself to sleep.

Lina: "Wait, I still have something I want to discuss."

Kiyo: "What's the matter?"

Lina: "Physical and academics exam are over. What do you think the next one will be?"