Chapter 70: After all, we're siblings, right?

Nagumo POV

I'm now at Grand hotel Oslo along with the rest of the Octagons.

I've been waiting for this day.

Nagumo: "So, care to tell me what's with that light, Akashi san?"

It's about time I received some answers from this damn psycho.

Akashi: "What do you want to ask about?"

Nagumo: "Everything."

Bar

3rd Person POV

On the bar, the 7 Octagons are just hanging out while waiting for Tsukasa and Nagumo's talk to end.

Erika: "Why can't we enter again?"

Nanami: "It can't be helped. Tsukasa wants to speak personally with Nagumo san."

Daiki: "You look gloomy, Tetsu? still in a bad mood after you lost? hahahaha."

Tetsu: "Shut up Daiki...."

Yuri: "It's still a shame that we lost. But I guess it's our fault for underestimating them."

Ryouta: "I can't argue with that."

Daiki: "Nah, you guys just sucked."

Shiori: "You better not underestimate them, Daiki. Or you'll regret it."

Erika: "Nonsense. With Tsukasa on our side, there is no way we can lose."

Daiki: "So she says."

Shiori: "Well you can think however you want. But even Tsukasa can't fight against luck."

Yuri: "So you think if Ayanokoji etc is lucky enough, they can beat Tsukasa?"

Shiori: "Of course. The purpose behind the dueling system is luck and ability. Both of them are essential to win a duel."

Ryouta: "You're right. Even Tsukasa can be defeated if he's not lucky."

Tetsu: "But the answer is, can he get lucky enough?"

Erika: "Don't get your hopes up. It's like a 1 in 10 millions outcome. It's almost impossible to find an event that he can't participate efficiently. Although if they managed to pull it off, I'm gonna gladly accept out loss."

Daiki: "That's if they're lucky enough."

Yeah. There is no easy way to beat the monster known as Akashi Tsukasa.

Both luck and abilities are needed to beat him. Or else, he'll just win anyways.

Nanami: "Still. I wonder what's taking them so long."

Shiori: "Ah....I wonder..."

Octagons room

Nagumo POV

Nagumo: "So you're saying you come from a different world? a world that has magic inside it. And Shiba is the strongest mage alive back on your world?"

Akashi: "That's basically it."

Nagumo: "Okay. Now what's with the flash of light that appeared before?"

Akashi: "It's because of a certain tool called Interdimensional traveling acessory. Of INSTA. It's a dimension traveler in a form of a watch."

Nagumo: "Wait. You mean a single watch can take a person to different dimensions etc?"

Akashi: "That's right. That's the technology of my world. With enough time, humanity can reach that level. You saw the watch that Shiba Miyuki and Maya san had right? that's INSTA. But the one that Maya san wore is the more advanced version."