Chapter 50: Island Exam 2(V)

Kiyotaka POV

Kiyo: "Begin talking."

Miyuki: "Allright....lets see...I already said that me, Onii sama, and Lina are not from this world right?"

Kiyo: "Yes. Now keep going."

Miyuki: "We're a resident from another world. A world of futuristic technology and magic, The world of 2095."

2095? that's like......75 years later from now.

Kiyo: "And I thought you guys are from another world? you guys are basically residents of the future."

Miyuki: "No, we're clearly from another world. And that world already reached 2095. That's all."

Kiyo: "I see...And Magic? really?"

Miyuki: "Its true. Some peoples of our world has magical energy inside them and can use it freely. Even you could use one if you come to our world. That's if your body has magical energy inside it when you arrived."

So not all people, huh? as if it depends on luck on how people will have magical energy or no.

(A/N: I think not all people in mahouka can use magic.)

Kiyo: "It sounds too much like a fantasy world. Try to make it more convincing."

Miyuki: "Sci-Fi is the right term, Kiyotaka san."

Kiyo: "Sci-Fi?"

Miyuki: "You've seen Onii sama's excellent technology skills right? that's because he was the best engineer back on our world."

That makes sense. Considering his abnormal skills.

Kiyo: "I see. And why don't you guys use your so called magic here? you could easily trashed everyone that crosses your path."

That's been bugging me for quite some times.

Miyuki: "Well you see, Kiyotaka san. There are some worlds that seals off our magic completely. This one is one of them."

Kiyo: "I see....then how did Tatsuya get here? he doesn't have that fancy dimension crossing watch that you wear." 

Miyuki: "How he get here....nobody knows it. He suddenly dissapeared."

Huh. How unnatural.

Kiyo: "Then let me make a guess. A world of high technology and magic. With those powers inside a world, there should be a major conflict going on no?"

Shiba flinched at my statement.

Kiyo: "I see. So there is a lot of cons inside of your own world. Explains why Tatsuya doesn't even bother to return there."

Miyuki: "You don't understand, Kiyotaka san. Onii sama is needed there. He doesn't belong here. He must return to our world."

Kiyo: "Why? so he can return to that life full of wars? sorry. But he's got a life here and he ain't throwing it away. Especially to join some conflicts."

Miyuki: "Why are you persistent? you don't know a thing about us!"

Kiyo: "I don't care. I won't let him lost his peaceful life. Even if that means I have to face the one instructing you to do this. Because he's an important friend of mine."

Again, Shiba flinched. It seems I hit the mark. She was instructed by someone.

Miyuki: "You really underestimated us, Kiyotaka san. We all have magics on our world. What can an above average fighter like you can do?"

Kiyo: "Maybe I'm a weakling compared to your race. But now, you're here. In this world without magic. The only thing you get is your physical ability."