Chapter 76: Losing is not an option

Kiyotaka POV

The blast connected. Smokes forming all over the place.

But when the smoke clears out, the image of my guild master is still there.

Selene: "I'm still here, little boy."

Kiyo: "That's a troublesome ability. It would be great if I could have that too."

Selene: "Ah, is that so? whatever. Meet me at my room later. And remember, you don't have any right to refuse."

Kiyo: "What if I refuse then?"

She extends her hand onto my face.

Selene: "I believe that blast eariler already stored enough power for me to return. I can blow your head anytime I want."

What an annoying ability.

Kiyo: "Fine....whatever you say..."

Selene: *smirks* "Good boy. Let's go, Rico."

Rico: "Yes, master!"

With that, the master and her lackey returned to the guild hall.

Kiyo: "We should get going too."

Lina: "Yeah...sure."

Guild Hall

Master's room

Kiyo: "So, what do you want to talk about?"

Selene: "I'll keep it brief. That monster definetely attacked you. But how did you survive, I wonder?"

I knew it. Of course she would be one of the few people that would notice....

Hah....

Kiyo: "Just as you predicted, my real ability is not the gun."

Selene: "Care to tell me about the real deal?"

Kiyo: "Sorry, but that's all I can tell you. Just like how you kept secrets from your trusted people, there are some things that I can't share to you."

Selene: "Secrets? what secrets, I wonder?"

Kiyo: "Who knows. But as I said, there are some secrets that we must keep to ourselves, right?"

Selene: "Ahahahah...I like your way of thinking, kid. I would be so dissapointed if you literally just obey my request."

Kiyo: "So then, have you told the guild about the event?"

Selene: "Of course. And to my suprise, they actually agreed completely."

Kiyo: "Your underlings must've loved you so much. What did you do to them? giving them blowjobs?"

Selene: "Ahahah, you're making me blush, brat." she said while giving off a fake smile. And suddenly, the room pressure gets really heavy.

Holy shit...she's serious....

I tried summoning my gun.

Wait....

There's nobody here.

Selene: "What's wrong? can't summon your gun?"

This woman....did she do this on purpose?

Selene: "I see....so that's your real ability eh? impressive." she said as she stood up and got closer to me.

Kiyo: "Enlighten me."

Selene: "Back then, when you tried to summon your gun against me, I don't buy the excuse that you had the gun ability. But then, after Lina told you to stop, your gun suddenly appears. I wonder why...."