Chapter 60: Toe to toe

Kiyotaka POV

Kuroba Tetsu, huh...I better avoid that guy for a while.

Lina: "So, what are you going to do? surely you won't just let him run loose."

Kiyo: "It depends. For now, I will just watch the situation."

I need to know on how Kuroba Tetsu does his tricks. Fighting him head on would get me expelled.

But still. To think Kuroba alone caused this much of a mess, it's rather frightening. I wonder what about the other 8.

I tried looking at my phone to search any information about......those 8. There is no way they had no group names right?

Kiyo: "Hey, do you know the group name of Kuroba Tetsu's group?"

Lina: "I actually had no idea. I'll try to search for it." she then tries to meddle with her INSTA but...yeah. It's not on her wrist anymore.

Kiyo: "You know your INSTA is already gone right?"

Lina: "Old habits die hard! and if you were to wear a watch nonstop without taking it off from March to September you would totally feel weird if you lose it suddenly."

Kiyo: "I guess I can't deny that logic. But please quit your mourning first. We have a group to track."

Lina: "Fine. I'll try asking my classmates." she then took her own phone and began searching.

Well, how about her? she should've known.

Kiyo: [Kushida.]

Kikyo: [Ayanokoji kun? what is it?]

Kiyo: [You know the rumours about Kuroba Tetsu, right?]

Kikyo: [Ah, yes. The guy that uses dirty tricks right?]

Kiyo: [Yes. Apparently, he's one of the 8 guys that was with Nagumo during his declaration. Do you know that group's name?]

Kikyo: [Oh! they're called Octagons.]

Octagons? seriously? what a bad naming sense.

Kiyo: [Thanks, Kushida.]

Kikyo: [Allright~]

I closed my Line and opens the school forum again.

Lets see....Octagons....There it is.

A group of talented teenagers that serves Nagumo. 

Number 8: Kuroba Tetsu

Number 7: Satomi Ryouta
Number 6: Hayama Shiori

Number 5: Kudou Yurika

Number 4: Karasuma Daiki
Number 3: Yoshida Nanami
Number 2: Kirisaki Erika
Number 1: Akashi Tsukasa

I see. So the one that's messing around now is the weakest. I wonder how I'm going to beat him.

The weakest is troublesome enough. The rest of the 7 would surely be more troublesome.

Especially the red haired guy. I have a feeling he's the number 1.

Kiyo: "Lina."

Lina: "What?"

Kiyo: "Is the red haired guy that I fought on the hotel named 'Akashi Tsukasa'?"

Lina immediately turned serious after hearing his name.

Lina: "Yeah. He's a complete monster. I was rendered useless against him. He necklifted me without even trying too much and I can't even budge him even with all of my strength."