Chapter 56(summer break special 2): Another festival

Honami POV

In the middle of an intense summer heat, I, Ichinose Honami got out of my room to check on the stalls for the festival.

We student council are assigned to create booths. Of course, not everyone are obliged to do it because the school said as long as 1 member makes it, but it seems running a booth would be fun.

As I was looking around, I noticed a really good smell coming from one of the booths.

Honami: "Yakisoba????"

And when I got closer, I saw the one who's making the Yakisoba.

Honami: "Tatsuya kun?!"

I saw him...meddling with those ingredients and tossing the soba inside of the wok.

Oh my god, he's so cool! I know he's good at cooking but this is on another level!

Tatsuya: "Ah, Honami. Wait a bit. I'm almost done."

He looks good before and now he's even better when he's cooking!

Some times later

Tatsuya: "Here. Egg bomb Yakisoba."

(its from Shokugeki No Soma)

Oh God. I can feel myself supressing the drool not only because of the food, but because of Tatsuya kun's wet shirt......

ITS BECOMING SEE-THROUGH! WHY IS HE WEARING A PLAIN WHITE SHIRT IN THE MIDDLE OF THIS HEAT!!!!

I can feel my face heating up.....I don't need to see my reflection but I know my face is as red as Sudo kun's hair.....

Tatsuya: "Enjoying the view?" he smirks as he teased me.

Honami: "S-shut u-up!" I replied as I took the yakisoba from him.

Tatsuya: "Try it. I spend the last night perfecting that dish."

Honami: "Right...itadakimasu." I took the plastic fork provided and begins to twirl the noodle and puts it into my mouth.

*foodgasm noises*

Tatsuya: "Oi, don't moan here you pervert." he teased.

Honami: "This...THIS IS SO GOOD!!!! how did you make this!?"

Tatsuya: "Uh...I just copied elite 10's recipe on Food wars season 5. That's all. I thought it would be good if I can make it real and serve it to people here since its so pleasing."

Honami: "The dedication....."

Tatsuya: "What about you? do you want to make any booths? or you would just stroll around?"

Honami: "Hmmm, maybe I'll help you. You know, being the sous chef maybe? or taking orders."

Tatsuya: "Ah, I just remember. We don't have the payment method yet. You can be the cashier though. I already have a sous chef in mind."