Chapter 25: Provocation

Kiyotaka POV

A certain day prior to the onset of our winter vacation.

A massive typhoon fell upon Class D. It happened right after Chabashira-sensei gave the signal that class was over. The doors to our classroom opened and Class C students, including Ryuuen, showed up at Class D.

Sudo: "What the hell? This is Class D".

The first one to react to Ryuuen was Sudou.

Hirata: "Do you have some business with our class, Ryuuen-kun?".

Ryuuen: "Is there a reason why I shouldn't drop by a colleague's class? It's something that happens in every school, right? Going to a class that's not your own to visit a friend. Why are you all so afraid?".

Tatsuya: "well, knowing you it was going to be a bad signal."

It was Tatsuya who answered Ryuuen

Ryuuen: "you hurt my feelings, Shiba. Kukuku"

Tatsuya: "seriously, stop that laugh. Its creepy."

Ryuuen: "what? you jealous that you don't have a signature laugh? kukuku."

Tatsuya: "why would I need one. It will make me sound like a retarded purple lunatic."

Ryuuen glared at Tatsuya, which makes the situation really intense here.

???: "oi oi oi what is Shiba doing."

??? 2: "don't worry, he defeated Ryuuen kun once. There is no need for him to be afraid"

??? 3: "what are you saying? Albert is also here."

Ryuuen: "well moving on. You guys sure did well during the Paper Shuffle exam. Thanks to that, Class C lost. Quite impressive".

Sudo: "hah! how does it feel huh!"

Hirata panickedly restrains Sudou when he took a potshot from the side.

Hirata: "What's your game, Ryuuen kun. Its not like you to visit us like this."

Ryuuen: "fine. I'll be blunt. I'm giving you Class D guys a thorough warning right now".

Hirata: "Warning? What do you mean?".

Ryuuen: "I have no intention of explaining it to someone who doesn't get it. Or are you merely pretending to not understand?".

At first glance, that seems like a taunt meant for Hirata but that's not really what it is. Ryuuen was barely looking at Hirata, he had been looking around at the whole class.

It was meant for his suspects of class D's mastermind.

Either me or Keisei. Since he makes Manabe confessed after all.

And finally, it was Koenji who was being stared carefully by Ryuuen

Even when no one else could move in the presence of Ryuuen, he acted like it was just another average day. Laughing faintly, Ryuuen looked back at his men slightly behind him and gave them the signal as they left the classroom immediately.

Apparently Koenji is their target.

With Koenji leaving, Ryuuen and his goons followed him.

Yamauchi: "Hey, hey, that Ryuuen guy looked like he was about to do something unbelievable! It's like I can't believe it, right!?".

Ike: "More like, they're probably going to do something to Kouenji, aren't they!?".

No, seriously Ike. What can Ryuuen's gang even do against Koenji?