Chapter 55(summer break special 2): Cruise holiday

Tatsuya POV

Me and Kiyotaka are currently on my room, trying to break Akemi's phone security.

Kiyo: "Is it done?"

Tatsuya: "Just a little bit more."

Why are we doing this? we thought we could find any information.

But what we saw was...

Tatsuya: "There is nothing here...."

Kiyo: "She deleted the data, huh..."

Tatsuya: "As if she's expecting to lose."

Kiyo: "It is a possibility."

Tatsuya: "Well, it seems that we can't do anything about this anymore." I said as I unplugged Akemi's phone from my laptop.

Kiyo: "More importantly, its almost 10."

Tatsuya: "Ah......" I looked at the clock on the wall and it shows its already 9:52.

Horikita called me into a meeting. I can easily reject her but I'm not really in the mood to deal with her complaints, so...I'll just come.

Tatsuya: "Lets go."

With that, both of us went to the cafetaria to meet Horikita.

Cafetaria

Kiyotaka POV

Suzune: "So, Shiba kun. Care to explain why did you go into a suicidal fight with Koenji kun?"

I also wanted to know that.

Tatsuya: "Horikita. Do you really want to reach class A?"

Suzune: "Undoubtedly."

Tatsuya: "What do you think, Kiyotaka. Is Horikita really worthy to be in class A?"

Kiyo: "The current her? yes."

Suzune: "What's your point, Shiba kun."

Tatsuya: "Do you really think our classmates deserve class A? look at them. There are still a lot of problems in our class. Failure students, internal problems, and others. Do you really think such a class deserves class A?"

I see. So that's his aim. 

Horikita too, realized what he meant.

Tatsuya: "And besides, we've gained Koenji to work with us. So its still valuable right?"

He has a point. Class D is now stronger than all 3 class combined because we just recently got Koenji to our side. We can always rise anytime we want.

(A/N: Well, even before you got Koenji, you're already strong enough)

Suzune: "I get your point, Shiba kun. But if our class didn't change, does that mean you would take responsibility for blowing chances to go to class A?"

Tatsuya: "They will change. And we can reach class A like we deserved it."

Suzune: "What if they didn't change at all? what are you going to do about it?"

Tatsuya: "Then the least I can do is to horde some points and trasfer you to class A as a compensation."

Suzune: "I see. I don't really like it but I'll trust you." as soon as she said that, Horikita stood up.

Tatsuya: "Not going to eat?"

Suzune: "I've had breakfast already. Thanks for the offer tho."

Tatsuya: "Don't get holed up all the time. Go socialize."