Chapter 68: All out hunt

Akashi Tsukasa POV

I was naive. I underestimated the white room students and thought that Yuri etc would be able to deal with them but.....

It seems we can't hold back anymore. Erika etc will take care of them sooner of later.

My phone then rang. It's Erika.

Erika: "I've found Amasawa Ichika."

Akashi: "Eliminate her."

Erika: "Consider it done."

Soon enough Daiki and Nanami would find their own targets too.

???: "Hmm. It seems someone had timed my appereance."

Speaking of targets.

Akashi: "I've been waiting for you, Koenji Rokusuke."

Koenji: "My my, if it isn't Akashi boy. Are you that eager to battle me, hm?"

Akashi: "On what basis are you saying that? why are you saying I can fight you right now?"

Koenji: "Please don't play dumb. I saw one of your little underlings dueling Ayanokoji boy before, you see. But I decided that I will just ignore them and move anyways."

Akashi: "Oh. Then that makes things simple." I said as I stood up from my seat.

Koenji: "Hm?"

Akashi: "I'm going to eliminate you personally. Be grateful." I said as I took out my phone.

Rokusuke also took out his phone.

Akashi&Koenji: "Duel."

Duel Initiated

Akashi Tsukasa vs Koenji Rokusuke

Event: Bakugan

Hm? Bakugan, huh. I know that. I watched the anime before and learned how to play it. But never actually took any effort to buy the toys.

Koenji: "My my, it seems we got quite a pleasant event hm?"

Akashi: "Let's just begin."

The light from our watch glows and now we're in a bakugan showroom. Literally every Bakugan and ability cards is here. Even the rare ones.

But then again, they're all virtuals. I can't actually own them......tch.

Koenji: "How do you want to play this, Akashi boy? do you want the new gen style or the old battle brawlers style?"

Akashi: "Let's play the old one."

Koenji: "Fine by me."

Referee: "You have 30 minutes to choose what bakugan and ability cards you guys wanted to use."

30 minutes is a fairly long time. It's enough to strategize.

Let's see. What attribute should I use, I wonder.

Nah, let's just go with fire. Red's my main color anyway.

And the abilites and gates....

Ah....how suprising.

I can already see my victory with this set up.

Koenji: "You ready, Akashi boy?"

Akashi: "You're fast, Rokusuke. I'm suprised. Well, let's begin."

Koenji: "Sure."

Meanwhile, with the other Octagons

3rd Person POV