Chapter 28(winter break special): A hectic vacation

Tatsuya POV

Today, December 24th, or should I say Christmas Eve.

One of the events that everyone is waiting for.

This is a great chance to get some fresh air.

I immediately picked my clothes and went out of my room.

I just used a casual black hoodie and jeans. Even though my outfit as Taurus Silver is quite warm, I can't risk wearing it since if I ran into Ryuuen or Sakayanagi's goons it will cause some trouble.

I just walked around and thinking about what Kiyotaka said to Ryuuen on our pervious meeting

"on the third semester, class A will begin its attack on class B."

Good thing before I appear infront of Ryuuen and Kiyotaka I already hid my presence so I can eavesdrop their conversation.

Sakayanagi huh. I wonder how will she attack class B.

Bump!

While still on my thoughts, I bumped into a person

Tatsuya: "I'm sorry."

???: "its fine."

Ah, speaking of the devil.

Tatsuya: "Sakayanagi."

Arisu: "fufufu, I'm honoured that mr.100 recognized me."

Tatsuya: "here."

I lend my hand to help her get up and she immediately accepts.

Arisu: "my my, quite a gentleman aren't you."

Tatsuya: "its common sense."

Arisu: "I usually saw you with Ayanokoji kun. You're alone today."

Tatsuya: "I don't even know where he is now."

Arisu: "fufufu, I see.."

Silence fell upon us.

Tatsuya: "hey, Sakayanagi."

Arisu: "what is it?"

Tatsuya: "when class A dropped to B that time, what did you feel?"

I don't know what to do in this awkward situation so lets just talk about something random.

Arisu: "do you want my honest opinion?"

Tatsuya: "you can answer however you want."

Arisu: "it feels amazing. Fufufu."

Tatsuya: "how exactly?"

Arisu: "the face that Katsuragi kun made after his constant defeated record is priceless, fufu. His peers slowly detesting him is funny."

Tatsuya: "you're quite a sadistic."

Arisu: "oh please, you're one to talk. Aren't your class is the same?"

Tatsuya: "what do you mean?"

Arisu: "the fire on the island exam. Do you think that was a simple coincidence? a fire started and burnt exactly half of the forest before the sky started raining. A really good situation don't you think? especially since class D has claimed all the spots some hours ago."

This girl, how?

Tatsuya: "your goons tell you, didn't they?"

Arisu: "fufufu, when Hashimoto kun told me about the details of the island exam I was quite suprised. Class D won with over 300 points while the other class is left in the dust. And after that, Hashimoto kun also stated that class D claimed all the spots on the morning didn't they?"