Chapter 5

Noah's POV:

I woke up to Dixie in my arms. She was so quiet, so peaceful. Beautiful as always. My alarm had gone off for school. Dix moved around, annoyed by the ringing. I turned my phone off. A groan escaped her lips. She slowly got out of my grasp. Dixie got ready the same way she did before. "Is my stuff still in your car?" I told her no. Now she had to go to her parents house. They had a bad relationship. And by they, I mean Dixie and her mother. Always fighting, always arguing. I left my cozy, warm bed to grab some clothes. Dix came up to me with just her bra and underwear on. "I'm gonna go back to my place, to get my bag. Do you want to meet up at school or should I come back?" She had shorts and a shirt in her hand. "Alright, I am fine with whatever you want to do. I'd be happy to drive you." Dixie put the rest of her clothes on while I continued to talk. "I'll meet you up at school." She kissed my cheek and walked out the door. I picked up our clothes that were on the floor and placed them in the hamper. I finished getting ready and went to my car. When I pulled up to the school parking lot, Dixie was parked a few spots away from me. She waved and made her way to me. "Hey, stranger." I attempted to hold her hand but she smacked my hand. "Oww." She apologized. "Not here." I get it, rumors spread fast. Blake came up to us. Dixie rolled her eyes and said goodbye because she didn't want to deal with the embarrassment from him. I said my goodbye as well, I'd see her later anyways. "Hey man. So you finally got with her. It took you long enough." He said as she walked away. I could tell she heard at least a little bit. I was going to pay for that later. "Umm, no. Blake, she's not some prize to be won. She's a woman, have some respect." He stopped smiling and apologized. I grabbed my books and went inside the building. Blake left to go upstairs. I went up to Dixie but she was talking to Griffin. What the fuck? That shit head was suppose to be expelled or suspended, something like that. I got to her locker. "Dude, I suggest you leave and quit while your ahead." Dixie whacked my arm with hers. "Noah, its fine. Just stay out of it. You've already done enough." She sounded annoyed with me. This was probably from Blake's comment. Griffin grinned and took Dixie away. They walked to our first class together. I am extremely confused right now. But there was no way in hell, I would let him hurt her again. Physics again. When I got to the class, they were flirting. His arm was around her too. She looked slightly uncomfortable. Something wasn't right. Class had started but I couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong. When it ended, they were still together. I eventually found Blake and told him what happened. "She probably didn't think the sex meant anything. And its probably better for you guys to just stay friends. Just give her some space, she's probably traumatized from whatever you did to her last night." He said while laughing. Yeah, ha-ha, how funny. I left because I saw Dixie heading out to lunch. She didn't see me, but I took her arm into the closet. Yes, the one we were in before. "Noah, what the hell are you doing?" I closed the door and pushed her lightly against the wall. "What were you doing with that asshole?" I kissed her neck and blocked her from leaving with my hands on the wall. "You jealous?" I moved closer and touched my waist with hers, rubbing it as she gasped in my ear. "Me, never." I teased her a little bit. "N-Noah, we can't do this a-again." I put my hand under her shirt. "I think we both know that isn't what you want." She put her hands on my belt. I put one hand on her face, holding it slightly. Dixie kissed me and stuck her tongue in. I kissed her back and we moved our hands around each other's bodies. She let go and moved towards the door. "That was fun, thanks." Damn, she's got my whole heart. I fallowed her to the cafeteria. "Are you stalking me now?" She grabbed a sandwich from the countertop. "Maybe." I grabbed a sandwich as well. Dixie and I sat down at the lunch table. We were joking around when griffin looked at us. We had already finished eating at that point. I was sitting right next to Dixie, so I put my arm around her just to piss him off. She smiled, he grunted and walked away. "Weirdo." She laughed. I took my arm off and placed it on her thigh. "Stop. Someone's going to see us." We we're in a corner so the only way anyone could see us is if they turned back around. I stuck my hand in the elastic part of her pants, underneath the table. "So, screw them." She took my hand out. "Not here. Not now. Not ever again, Noah." I got up and kissed her head. "You won't be saying that when you're in my bed tonight." I walked away, laughing.