Chapter 39- Huge Smut Warning

Dixie's POV:

(TW: Smut)

"We can keep playing if you want, but I'll always win in the end." I said, smiling as he pushed down harder. I sucked on his lip, pulling him down as part of our little game. "You are so fucking hot when you say shit like that, babe." He said. My face got a little red. He went down to my neck, sucking it to leave a mark. I stopped him before he got a chance to. "Noah. Don't give me a hickey, I have to look professional at the trial." I said immediately and he stopped just as fast. 

"I'm sorry baby." He said, sounding apologetic. "It's okay just leave them somewhere else." I whispered with a smirk on my face. He had the same energy back; flirtatious. Noah took off my shirt, leaving me cold in my bra. He smiled once more before leaving marks on my breast and stomach. I moaned again. He took off my bra, smiling. Noah was a little too excited about it, he sucked and rubbed harder down on all the right places. My body shivered and ached for him. He kissed down to my already gone underwear, licking my clit. My head fell back. I pulled on his hair for some support because it felt that good. Noah kissed around every part of me down there, sending the shivers up my spine. He looked up and kissed me. I tasted what he licked off of me when he stuck his tongue in my mouth. I felt his fingers go inside me again. My mouth was left open, making unholy sounds. 

"You like that babe? Did I win yet, or should I play harder?" He asked, kissing me again. "Y-es Noa-h, go harder." I said, barely able to form full sentences. "Yes, who?" He asked another question. I took a second to catch my breath. "Yes daddy." I said fast. Noah smiled at me. He looked around my room while my head was laying back on the pillow. He was looking at my nightstand. What was on my nightstand, I didn't even realize I left, was my vibrator. Oops. Noah leaned over and grabbed it, showing me what he had found. Without a second to spare, I felt him use it on me. I held onto the sheets but, he took my hands and held them behind my head. 

"I'm going to win. And when I do, I'm going to leave you speechless princess." He whispered into my ear. Fuck. He just made me hornier, if that was even possible. Noah turned the vibrator up to full speed and at that point, my sentence forming was completely gone. "Are you going to give up yet?" I whispered again. But I am not a quitter and I don't loose. I could barely keep going anymore. He needed to fuck me already. I contemplated on whether or not I should give up. But, I did cave in.

I nodded and he turned the vibrator off. "Just stop with the torturing me, I'm horny enough as it is." I said, chuckling a little bit with him at the end. He kissed me again, throwing the vibrator back on the nightstand. "I don't think we should end the game just yet baby." Noah said in my ear. No more. I just wanted him inside me. "Do you still have them?" Noah asked while smirking. I don't know what he's talking about. I gave him a questioning look. "Okay, well I guess you have it here somewhere but, I'm guessing it's going to be in the same spot I found them last time at your mom's house." I was still confused.

Noah got off of me, leaving me colder than before. "Noah, what are you doing?" I asked. He didn't say anything for a few long seconds. "Well first I'm gonna put the heater on, its fucking cold in here." I laughed a little bit with when he was saying that. He went inside of my dresser drawers where I had my... umm, yeah. "How did you remember that was in there?" I asked. He came sprinting towards the bed, happy like someone who just found gold.

"I didn't forget them because when I found them in the first place, all I could think about was using them on you." He said, smiling. My face went a little red again. Noah went on and on about what the choices were that he could do. He was standing up, over the bed and over me. I touched his bare chest. He stopped talking when I moved my hand down to his pants. "Noah, baby. How about you lay down for me, okay?" I quietly spoke will still trying to sound sexy for him.

He did what I asked. The heater started kicking in and now both of us were sweating. I switched spots and went on my knees for him. He was fast at taking off his pants when I did that. Noah lifted his head up a little to watch what I was doing. I pulled back my hair and rubbed legs. I watched at he got hornier. I looked into his eyes, then down at his dick. Noah smiled at me again. I put my hand around his hard cock, feeling what would soon be inside me.

His head fell back. My hand went up and down. After a few times, cum started to drip out. It got all over my hand. Noah watched me lick it off. I put my tongue on his tip, tasting more of it. Soon after, I put my mouth over the whole thing. Noah guided my head up and down. He moaned my name over and over again. I choked a few times from the cum that squirted down my throat. I got up, licking the rest off. Noah wiped down the corners of my lips and chin.

I climbed on top of him, feeling his dick against my clit. I took one of the things he left out, a condom. I opened it with my teeth and offered to put it on him. He took it from my hands and set it back down on the bed. "What the hell are you doing?" I asked. He pushed me down on the bed and kissed my neck. "Finishing the game princess." He said sexily. I couldn't handle anymore of the torturing.

He grabbed the handcuffs and looked back at me. "Noah, don't." I said while laughing a little bit. "Remember what I said to call me while we're in here?" He asked and I gave him the answer he asked for. He took my hands and cuffed me the headboard.  I tried to watch what he was doing but every time, he would push my head back. Something black went over my eyes, it was my blindfold. The memories came back to me when I used this thing last and who gave it to me. I tried to play it off but I just kept thinking about him.

Noah whisper dirty things in my ear without even realizing I was dying inside. I heard the wrapper of the condom and him putting it on. He asked if it was okay and I said yes. I did want this time with Noah but I also couldn't stop thinking about the pain. Out of nowhere, I felt him go inside me. It felt good but also bad at the same time. Yes, I was moaning from the pleasure but Griffin never left my mind.

Noah went faster. My legs wrapped around his torso since there was no other place I could hold onto. He fucked me harder than he has in a long time. My head dropped down fully on the pillow. "God dammit, that feels so fucking good daddy." I moaned out. I stopped once I realized what I said. "Sorry." I apologized for my choice of words. 

"There's no need to be sorry baby girl. I love it when you talk dirty to me." He said. Noah slowed down and took off my blindfold. My eyes were all watered for crying just a few minutes earlier. "Are you okay babe?" He asked. I nodded and brought him down to kiss me. Noah was still inside me, slowing pulling out. He uncuffed me. My wrists were red so he kissed them and smiled. 

He laid down next to me, checking up if I was still doing okay or not. I kept telling him I was and eventually he gave up. I cuddled close to him, laying on his chest. He pulled me even closer and kissed me head. "Does this mean I won?" He asked. I smacked him and laughed. We fell asleep after that. P.S, I totally won.

A/N: Yeah, I wrote another smut chapter. 😐 They get the most views and votes, so I can only assume you guys like these better than the regular chapters. Anyways, I hope you guys liked it. Have a fabulous day lovely people. Also down for get to vote, this took me a long time to write. Bye for now. I'll try to update sometime during the weekdays but if not, it will be on the weekend.