Chapter 6

A/N: This is just a trigger warning, in advance. I will mark when it is over. But, this chapter will include the topic of rape and abuse. Please skip if this makes you uncomfortable or if it is a trigger.

Dixie's POV:

Noah just left for his next class. I went to my locker because I needed some books. Griffin was around the corner. I was just hanging out with him today because I didn't want to make him mad. If there was a chance he would be, I didn't want to see what would happen. "Lets talk." Oh no. This can't end well. I should find Noah. "Sorry, I have to get to class. Maybe another time." Griffin got very angry when I tried to walk away. He grabbed me arm. Not like how Noah did. This one was going to leave a mark. It hurt very badly when he tightened his grip. "I think you better do what I say." The hallway was mostly empty because everyone else had been where they were suppose to go. "Griffin, please. Your hurting me." He got harsher. "You don't know what pain feel like, yet. Lets go." He dragged me into the bathroom, inside a stall. I began crying because I knew what was going to happen. "What were you doing, hanging out with him?" Griffin began screaming. "I'm sorry. He's just my friend." He closed the stall door and locked it. "You had sex with him didn't you." How would he have known that. I paused for a second. "No. I didn't. Please let me go." Griffin blocked me from leaving. "You're such a liar and a little whore, aren't you?" My breathing started to get really heavy. I wanted Noah so badly in this moment. So he could save me from what was about to happen. "Griffin please stop." He didn't. He never did. Griffin slapped me across the face. "That's what happens when you lie to me." He was really hurting me. The grip he had on my arm, got tighter. Griffin pushed me against the wall. "Just don't fight it. This will be easier that way." He took off my shorts, leaving me in my underwear. Tears ran down my face. I began sobbing slightly. "Now are you going to be honest with me?" I nodded. Even if I never had sex with Noah, I would still have to tell him I did. Griffin unbuckled his pants. "How many times?" I looked up at him to try and find some solicitude in his eyes, but there was none. I cried even harder. If I was completely honest with him, this would hurt me more. But, if I didn't, he would find out somehow or he would just simply not believe me. "Twice." His stern face grew more disgruntled. Griffin took his belt and hit me with it, hard. "Damn, I was really hoping you wouldn't have screwed this up so bad. Let this be a lesson to stay away from him. I'm everywhere. You better tell people we're still together." I had no more tears left in my body to cry. I felt frozen. Like I was just a body. No soul, no anything. Griffin took off my underwear, abruptly, then his. "Please stop. I won't tell anyone I promise. We can forget this ever happened." He never let me finish. Griffin forced himself inside me. I screamed from the pain. But, he thrusted faster and faster. "Shut the fuck up." I didn't listen because I couldn't. He put his lips on mine. I tried to turn away, but he held my face and stuck his tongue in. Griffin tried to move mine. I didn't budge. He pushed harder and I did what he wanted. No matter how much I hated it, he did it anyways. Griffin pulled out of both my mouth and me. He put his pants back on. "If you tell anyone, your dead." In that moment, I wish I was. No matter how many times he did this to me, I never got used to it. Griffin threw my clothes at me. "You did great." He kissed my head and left. I put my underwear and shorts back on. Left laying there, sobbing. Noah could never know, Griffin would kill me if he did.

(End of TW)

I got up because there was nothing else I could do. The previous class had already ended, there was only one more to go. This one, I had Noah with. He would be able to tell that something was wrong. All I have to do is keep up the act. The same act that seemed to work a few times. I felt a hand on my back and I gasped. I was terrified that it would be Griffin again but to my luck, it was Noah. "Hey. Are you alright?" Lying and keeping a smile seemed to work. "Yeah. Sorry, I'm just a little jumpy today I guess." I walked faster away from him. "Dixie, you're going too fast." I ignored him, went to the class, and sat down in my seat. There was a pain when I did. Noah eventually came in and sat down, one spot behind me. He could tell I was uncomfortable so he rubbed my back. It somewhat helped but what Griffin did made me have pain in the lower half of my body, my arm, and my face. "Noah, please stop." He immediately put his hand down and left me alone. That was nice, having someone listen. The class eventually finished up. Noah fallowed behind me after I left. "Do you wanna hang out later?" This was already so hard, telling him to go away. If he knew, he'd understand. "Noah. I'm just going to go home. Sorry." He pouted. "Is there something you want to tell me?" I saw Griffin out of the corner of my eye. I never wanted to be rude, nor mean to Noah, but I had to. "Just leave me alone." I walked away, past everyone. I got to my car and tried to leave but Griffin stopped me. "You were smart to leave." He pushed me against my car. His lips touched mine again. I kissed back because he pinched my leg. Noah looked at us and a saddened look appeared on his face. This broke me inside. "Can you give me a ride, babe. My friend drove me here." I really didn't want to but he told me to. "Okay." I dropped him off at his house. The ride was pretty quiet and short, I didn't want to talk to him. "Thanks. And remember, between us." He touched my thigh. I squirmed and he got mad. Griffin kissed me and left. I began crying again but I drove home anyway. Noah deserved an explanation, but I couldn't give him one. The least I could do was apologize. Griffin would never know what happens at his house anyway. I parked the car and went over to his house. The door was probably locked so I went up to his room through the window. Noah has a few pipes that I used to climb when we were younger to get to his room. He was laying on his bed, looking sad. It hurt me so much that I hurt him. "Dix?" I moved toward him and sat down on his bed. "I'm sorry I was such an ass today." He turned towards me. "Did I do something?" I told him no. He would never hurt me like the way I hurt him. He noticed my dried tears and held my face. "Can you tell me what's wrong? You don't usually act like that." Noah rubbed my cheek with his thumb. "Noah, I can't-" He softly kissed me. This kiss was different from Griffin's. He was gentle and kind. I kissed him back because I truly love him. "Please don't hang out with Griffin. I don't want him to ever lay a finger on you again." Only if he knew. "I'm sorry, I just can't do that." He was suspicious but if I told him he'd fight Griffin and then Griffin would kill me. I gave him another kiss and left.