Chapter 69 -Heavy Smut

A/N: I will be putting smut because of the chapter number. Do what you will with that. There will be a warning, before because I plan on making this pretty heavy. ;)

Third person POV:

Noah quietly walked into the apartment after a long day of work, fearing for what was going to happen on the other side of the door. To his surprise, Dixie was just coloring. She didn't say anything, just smiled at Noah when he came closer, not even setting down her crayon. 

"Do you want to talk or something?" Noah asked, staring at his girlfriend as she concentrated more on the flowers that were on the sheet of paper than him. Dixie looked up at him and set down her blue crayon. "About what?" Dixie said, sounding sarcastic. Noah looked down and thought to himself. She walked over to him and lifted his chin up.

"You're more than free to be friends with whoever. I don't care what you were doing in there, I really don't. So please, save yourself the trouble and-" Dixie was cut off by Noah's soft lips taking hers. He snaked his arms around her, pulling Dixie closer.

SMUT!

His tongue sneaked into her mouth, making her instantly wrap her arms around his face and neck. "We have to be quiet, I told Charli she could spend the night here with Rose." Dixie said in-between kisses. They made out in the hallway, kissing greedily along with one another as they moved toward the bedroom. "I'm sorry about earli-" This time Dixie cut him off. "Shut up." She said, pulling his face back down as she snogged him senseless.

Noah moaned quietly into Dixie's mouth when she put her hips met up with his. "Shhh." They laughed together, pulling each other closer to the door. The kissing became more frantic; clutching their waists when they reached their bedroom. Dixie let out a sigh of relief when Charli stayed snoring.

Their kiss broke for a few seconds when Noah locked the door, but the couple instantly moved together again. Her eyes filled with lust and desire as she stared at Noah. He dropped her on the bed abruptly, making Dixie giggle as she bounced. Noah put his hand over her mouth, cautious of the noise level. "Sorry." A moan escaped Dixie's lips. She reached for the buttons on his shirt, which he gladly took off. Her fingers traced to outline of his abs, making her smile flirtatiously.  

Dixie pulled her top over her head, greeting him a white laced bra. She climbed on top of Noah, grinding her hip against his pelvis. Her teeth teased his ear, nibbling on it. He groaned and grabbed her hips to move their privates across one another.

"We have to be quiet baby." Dixie said seductively. She made a plan in her head to get him back for earlier that day. Dixie used her hand to hold down his wrists to the bed with some string she found in her drawer. Her fingers made their way down his body. She lifted herself off of him and started stripping in front of him, making his body tense up. 

Once she was fully naked, she climbed back on top of him, rubbing her folds against the bulge in his pants. "Please stop torturing me." Noah asked. He hated being tied up because he couldn't touch her body. "Be patient." Dixie licked his abs, looking directly at him. "I can't. You're gonna make me cum before you even touch it." Dixie silenced him with her lips. She tightened the string, making it almost impossible for him to get out without scissors. Dixie sat on his chest, moving his hair away from his eyes. "Turn around." Noah said, smirking. Dixie instead moved down to take off his pants, leaving him in his blue boxers that reminded her of her coloring, which made her smile.

Dixie pulled them down, causing Noah's dick to pop out. "Fuck Dixie." Noah moaned. Dixie turned around like he had asked, giving him easy access to eat her out. She picked his penis and played with it a little, guiding her hand up and down. Noah breathed in her musky scent and began using his tongue on her clit. Dixie started moaning once he hit a good spot, making her gag on him. Noah laughed and stuck his tongue inside of her.

"I'm so close babe." Noah said after a few minutes. Dixie took him out of her mouth and moved forward so that she could go untie him. She fiddled with the knot and as soon as it was loose, Noah grabbed her and pushed her down.

He kissed her stomach and her lips before he thrusted himself inside her. Dixie's hips raised up, moaning his name. He stopped her from being too loud by kissing her again. She began panting, feeling herself lose control. He pulled out after she orgasmed, leaking all over her chest and stomach.

A/N: That's all for now. I hope you guys liked it. Don't forget to vote if you did. Bye you lovely people!