Chapter 30- huge smut warning

A/N: There will be smut!! Just a TW in advance. Enjoy 😉 😏

Dixie's POV:

"Fuck." I said, moaning louder than before. This man made me feel so good. There's no other words to describe the feelings I felt for him in this moment. Noah's hands touched all the right places. He rubbed his hips against mine, making the chemistry between us grow stronger. My arms were pushed down against the bed while he was leaving hickey's down my neck to my chest. The shirt I was wearing was already off. His was still on but it will soon be off.

I felt that I probably smelled bad. I mean being out of the house when it's over ninety degrees outside, it was going to happen regardless. It was hard to stop Noah for a few seconds because everything he was doing, was amazing. "N-Noah." I wanted to ask. He was kissing my breast, slowly looking up at me. I just couldn't look at him. My head was facing up towards the ceiling. He touched every part of my body. His cold fingers gripped onto my back. The action make me shiver. He laughed at my little moment of uncomfortably.

"Showe-" I said, barely being able to form a sentence. His hands moved down to my pants. His incredibly soft lips kissed me effortlessly. God, this man is so good to me especially when I've been so bad 😏. I put my tongue in his mouth. I wasn't going to be able to talk properly anyway.

His hips rubbed against me. I was dripping already. He looked down to the button of my pants. He bent down to kiss my belly. My pants were off soon and I was left in my wet thong. Noah's body laid on mine with his head now buried in my neck, kissing that too. I wanted to move this to the shower now. Taking everything in me to get him to stop by actually talking correctly was extremely hard but so was he. "Noah, can we take this to the shower?" He looked up at me and smiled so wide.

Without caution, he picked me up. My legs wrapped around his waist and my arms over his shoulders. I giggled as he ran as fast as he could. He kissed me aggressively, pushing my back against the wall. I put my tongue back in, feeling around his mouth. My hands were in his hair, pulling it. He grabbed my ass and squeezed it. "Shit." I said out loud. Noah turned around towards the counter. He set me down and kissed me once before stepping back. The countertop was so cold.

I spread my legs out while he was closing the door. Noah rushed over to the shower to turn the water on. He came back over to me. I grabbed him by the shirt and took it off. I smiled at him, admiring his almost bare body. He held onto my hips and made the space between us disappear. I kissed his neck, giving him a few marks. He cupped my face, putting his lips on mine. I deepened the kiss and tried to take off his pants. He helped me remove them because I was struggling.

I could see the bulge in his underwear. Damn, he's big. Noah moved his hand up to the clips that held my bra together. He stayed kissing me. My bra fell off. I took my hands off of his body to put it down. He was loosing patience. We're both extremely horny. Noah took of his underwear and slowly took mine off as well. I wrapped my legs around his naked torso. He picked me up again. I felt his dick on the lower half of my body.

I kissed Noah and I held his adorable face in the palm of my hand. He nibbled on my ear whispering dirty things in my ear. Noah stepped into the shower. Water hit both of us. We kissed under the shower head before he set me down. My feet hit the floor. Our kiss didn't end. I touched his hard cock. He grabbed my back, lowering down to my ass. My hand held onto him, moving it up and down. I gave one last kiss before I got down on my knees for him.

I started by licking him. His eyes closed and his head fell back. I looked back at what I was doing. Noah touched my head. When I put the whole thing in my mouth eventually, he pushed me to go faster. He was getting a little too rough. I felt his cum drip down my throat, he tasted so good. Noah twitched in my mouth but he didn't want me to stop so I continued for a little while. When he was still dripping out, I got a little tired. He took his hands off my head and helped me up.

Noah kissed me and asked if I was okay. I'm not gonna lie, I wasn't a huge fan of how he acted but he was still kind in the end I guess. "Yeah, I'm fine." I said, somewhat faking a smile. He apologized. I was never mad at him but I accepted his apology.

It was a little awkward at first but then I kissed him and he kissed back. We moved to the shower wall, away from the water. I felt a finger go inside me, then another. Noah went faster. I sighed in the middle of our kiss. My mouth was open and he was kissing my chin and biting my lip. He kissed my shoulder and kissed all the way down. Noah looked up wanting to know if it was okay if he continued. I smiled, giving him a yes. He kissed my leg and then I felt a kiss on my vagina. I moaned when he started licking. We're at a weird angle right now but whatever he was doing felt great.

He moved his tongue in circles. Uhh. This felt so good. I can barely think straight. My mind was just focused on him. I leaked out a little bit. He drank every drop that came. He kissed it again before getting up.

I tasted some of myself when he kissed me. He wanted to go further and had asked if he could continue. I wanted him to use a condom. The last think we'd need is another mishap or a scare. "Can you use a condom this time?" He was a little confused since the last time we didn't use one. Noah took a few seconds and then told me he'd find one.

He already stepped out of the shower. For some reason he was taking a little long. So I made use of my time by washing my hair. I heard the door open, then close. He set something down on the counter, it sounded like a lot. I finished washing out the conditioner when he walked in. "Sorry I had to grab my special box from yesterday. I couldn't remember where I put it." What box? I thought back to last night. Oh, it's his toy box. Only this one wasn't for kids. I wasn't really in the mood to use them now. I wanted to go on a date with him so he could ask me out officially.

"We don't have to use them I just needed to dig through it to find the condoms." He said looking at my body. That was a relief. We didn't have much time now but we'll definitely use them some other day. I pulled Noah closer to me and I brought us to the wall of the shower. I grabbed the condom package out of his hand and opened it with my teeth. He looked at me sexily. I took the piece of rubber out and set the wrapper down. Noah grabbed my hips to get himself ready. I used both of my hands to put it on him.

Without much of a wait, he went inside me. I felt myself close on him a little bit. When he saw me get adjusted, he went faster. "Uh shit Noah, that feels great." I moaned that into his ear as he fucked me. He got even faster, thrusting into and out of me, over and over again. I came pretty quickly. He pulled out and gave me a kiss.

I stayed close to him while we finished our shower. He gave me some love and affection along the way too. Noah wrapped both of us up in a towel and we walked over to his bed. He held and cuddled me for a little bit. My hand rested on his chest and his hand was rubbing my back. "I love you." He said. I repeated the same thing back.  I looked over at his alarm clock and smiled. "Can we do it again, we have time?" I asked.