Chapter 46- Smut

A/N: Since all of you guys have been so awesome, I'll give you a smut chapter. Now keep in mind, this will not be in the story line or whatever. Just for the simple fact that it won't make any sense. Anyways, enjoy.

Noah's POV:

I stood behind her, smelling her perfume that she sprayed herself with every morning. She smiled as I got closer. "Hi handsome" she said, pulling me towards her body.

I turned her back around so she would be facing the kitchen island. She helped me wrap my arms around her waist. Dixie laid her head back on my shoulder while I kissed her neck. She giggled a little bit as I ticked her.

She gave me a kiss and moved slightly so her hands could touch the counter. I knew exactly what her plans were. Without a second thought, I touched the lining of her underwear when I reached into her pants.

Dixie begged me to go further, so I reached down further into her panties and I met up with her clit. She let out a soft moan, telling me to continue. I continued to rub her area, feeling the wetness on my fingers.

Her shorts had gotten in the way of my plans. I pulled them down along with her underwear, feeling her bottom half. I heard the clothes touch the floor and her ankles. She looked back at me, smiling. She looked so beautiful.

I took off my pants as fast as I could, feeling my cock touch her ass. I moved my hands around her body, taking off her shirt. I went back to kissing her neck.

Dixie leaned further down, close enough to the counter where her chest could touch it. Without giving her a warning, I stuck myself inside her, feeling her walls close against me. She moaned louder than I've heard in a long time.

"Fuck me harder baby" she asked. I thrusted in and out of her. I moaned a little, reaching the point of pure pleasure. Damn.

I pulled myself out, looking back at her. She looked confused until I picked her up and placed her on the counter, facing me. I smiled, as did she. I kissed her and she grabbed my back. She dug her nails into me as I put my tongue into her.

She rolled her tongue onto mine and we made out for a little while. I felt her grab my penis. I smiled through our kiss. She moved her hand up and down against my erected dick. I got even harder, feeling her waist move closer.

Dixie put my tip inside of her and pulled me closer. I asked her to lay down, which she was happy to do. She flinched when the cold counter touched her ever so slightly. I went back inside her, moving faster than I had been before. Her back arched up and down. I grabbed her hands, locking her down below me. She kissed my and I slowed down just a bit to be able to kiss her better.

Her legs wrapped around me tighter. I spilled myself inside her and watched her face light up. I felt her cum too. She looked at me, out of breath. I took myself out again and I helped her down.

Dixie's legs went weak so I made sure she wouldn't fall. I gave her a passionate kiss before helping her put her clothes back on.

A/N: thank you guys again. This has meant so much to me. I will be posting as soon as possible. This was my Christmas gift, if you celebrate it. I hope the things that make you guys feel amazing this holiday season were just as great as you guys are. Happy holiday- Grace.