Chapter 48

A/N: Ummm, apparently Charli and Chase are back together? I guess their photo shoot got out or something. I didn't share the picture on here because I wanted to respect their privacy. Yay for Chacha though, I think. 🤷‍♀️

Dixie's POV:

I opened my eyes, seeing a blurry Noah over me. He smiled, looking down at me. I smiled back and gave him a kiss.

I want to be truthful to him, I'm just afraid to hurt his feelings. I love him so much, but what he did really hurt me. We were broken up, I know. Noah said he didn't want to hurt me. I felt it was a lie. He was willing to sleep with that girl, knowing I would find out eventually. I guess technically, we weren't even broken up fully, we had just been on a break.

I wonder what he thought. If he had genuinely felt bad or just felt lucky enough that I forgave him. It really sucks having that possibility and I'm scared of it, truthfully.

I haven't been completely honest with him either. The feelings that I have, what I have going on in my mind, and what I think is going on in my body. I've been feeling sick for the past few days. I don't know if it's my stress or something else.

That's scaring me too. My mom had struggled with infertility. Countless miscarriages and endless pain with loosing a child. When I lost mine, I felt like it could have been my reality too. The only thing that gave me hope was ironically, Charli's pregnancy. I think I'm pregnant again.

Noah wouldn't be mad, I know. But right now, I don't trust him as much as I originally did. After this, I know he wouldn't want me in pain. That just isn't the man he is. I know he loves me and I love him. I suppose that's all that really matters.

I look through the window at the blank dark sky. I had been sleeping the entire day on Noah and I didn't even know. "I'm sorry I fell asleep" I said. Noah assured me I had nothing to apologize for. He hadn't woken me up at all. I guess I was just that tired.

"Can I take you back to your apartment?" Noah asked as he rubbed my head. I nodded agreeing because of what our plans were tomorrow. Griffin may or may not be going to prison. That's a big step whichever way it goes.

I got off of Noah and he seemed really anxious. "I'm sorry I'll be back in a minute." He said, running to the bathroom. I laughed at his little waddle. For some reason, I had a strong urge to check his room out, or at least his phone. No, I couldn't do it. I don't believe he would still hurt me. But, how can I be sure? My mind ran all over the place. What if that girl wasn't just a one time thing?

I was being overly paranoid. I had gotten this way around Griffin all the time. Maybe since I had been thinking about him, I associated it with Noah. Yeah. That would make since.

My thoughts were interrupted my Noah coming back in his room. "Sorry, I was sitting there for a few  long hours." He said. I apologized back. He offered to get food for us since we hadn't eaten since this morning.

Noah walked my out to his car, hand in hand. We intertwined our fingers, making my feelings towards him grow stronger. He looked down into my eyes and kissed me before he opened the door for me. "Thank you" I said happily. He smiled back.

As Noah drove away and held his hand on my thigh, I realized, I was wrong. This man loves me and I love him.... The feelings I have for him wouldn't go away. I don't think it would've gone away for him either.

"I know you can't forgive me and I don't want or expect you to. Just believe me when I say, I love you." He exclaimed out of no where. It's almost like he knew I had a lot on my mind. I doubt he'd know about the other things though, like the possible pregnancy.

"I love you too. And, I'm sorry that I can't forgive you. But, what I do know, is that you care for me. I don't think you did it on purpose, afterwards at least."

He looked down, knowing I knew deep down that initially, before the sex, he wanted me to hurt a little. This was just some obstacle that we needed to get over to move on. "This doesn't change the way I feel about you Noah. I know you're sorry. One day I will forgive you, I just need time, that's all." I said.

I gave him a friendly smile. He gave me one back. Noah tried to take his hand off my thigh, but I put it back. This mistake wouldn't change us.

When we had gotten to my apartment, Noah held my hand and the food he had just bought us. I opened the door and walked with him inside.

We ate our food and had an awkward conversation to say the least. I helped him put away the dishes and imagined our life like this in the future. I couldn't help but to smile. Noah noticed. He grabbed my waist with one hand and the other held my face gently.

I felt my pelvis touch his. He smiled back at me and kissed me. I missed these kisses. It was a nice, long, passionate one. I kissed him back and wrapped my hands around his head. He propped me up on the counter. I giggled and he laughed with me as I slipped on the counter.

Noah grabbed me and held me tighter. I wrapped my legs around his torso. He made me feel horny and alive. I moved my hands to his shirt, running my fingers to his belt, stopping before I went down to his erection. I looked back up to him and smiled, seductively. He gave me the same reaction.

A/N: Question. Do I leave it how it is and have them wake up, then it starts the court chapter, or would you guys rather have a full smut chapter (very detailed) and save the court one for another chapter? Also, do you guys think Griffin should win so I have a solid backup plan if the story starts getting boring? I could also just have him win and start the family part. That would also end the story faster though. I have a lot of ideas that might work but I just want to hear what you guys might want to see happen. Have a wonderful rest of your day. Bye for now. I'll be updating tomorrow with whatever you guys would like to read.