Chapter 49- Huge Smut

Noah's POV:

I smashed my lips against hers. Dixie smiled through our kiss, putting her hands back on my belt. My fingers got lost in her hair as I kissed her deeper. She put her tongue against my lips, pleading for entrance. I opened my mouth, letting her explore. I moved my hands down her body, swooping her into my arms. She laughed as I hurried down to her room.

I stumbled through and I set her down on the bed. She held herself up with her arms against the mattress. I began kissing her neck. She stayed still, softly moaning. I moved her up to take her shirt off.

Dixie pulled me down by my belt and climbed on top of me as soon as I fell. Her shirt was off. I stared at her in her bra. She moved down to kiss me. I felt her hands reach my chest. She slowly went to my stomach, tracing her fingers along my abs through my shirt.

Dixie took it off immediately; running her acrylics all over my torso. She stomach touched mine. I grabbed onto her ass and squeezed it. She smirked at me, pulling our bodies closer.

She moved her beautiful lips to my neck. I felt her suck on it, leaving a mark. I put my hands onto the back of her bra and I unclipped it. She helped me take it off. It fell on my stomach. I looked at it and smiled, moving it out of the way. I massaged one of her breasts while moving up to suck on the other.

Her head fell back, moaning my name. I traced my tongue along her nipple. Her nails dug into my back. She pushed me back down on the bed, straddling me. I looked at what she was doing, which was taking off my belt. When it had finally came off, she was eager to take more off.

I held onto my belt before it fell onto the floor. She unbuttoned my pants, going back up to kiss me. Our tongues fought for each other. She stayed by my pants, not looking at what she was doing. It turned me on more. She eventually looked back to pull them down, along with my underwear. She saw my dick and smiled. "I can't wait to go inside you baby." I said. Dixie smiled and traveled down sexily to my erection.

She took my pants off of my ankles. My dick went up higher. I felt her touch it, rubbing along. She smirked again before kissing my tip. I looked up, having both my eyes closed as she put her mouth over my entire cock. I get myself touch the back of her throat. She gagged a little bit, making me twitch.  I felt her go in and out.

"I'm gonna cum Dixie." I said, moaning the last part. I let go, down her throat. She swallowed and came back up to kiss me again. "You taste great babe." She said, laying down on my chest while kissing me back. I flipped her over, grabbing the belt tight. I tied her to the head board and kissed from her neck to her pelvis.

I pulled down her pants and threw them across the room. I kissed down to her panties. "I'm so wet for you." She said. I took them off with my teeth, looking up and down at her gorgeous body.

I gave her kisses while fingering her. I put in another finger and watched her face. She bit her lip and began moaning profusely. I licked her clit while still fingering her. Her back arched up. I fastened my pace, looking at how wet she has gotten. I saw her leak out and immediately put my tongue there to ensure I would taste all of her. Her liquids melted into my mouth. She tasted perfect.

"Do you have any condoms babe?" I asked. She had a look of defeat on her face. "It doesn't matter, we don't need one." She said while smirking. I went along with what she said.

I pushed myself inside her watching her emotions go from pain to pleasure. As soon as she reached the pleasure point, I went in deeper. "Fuck." I moaned out. I looked up at her to make sure she was okay. She looked so beautiful.

I moved in and out, feeling her walls close around my hard dick. "Shit Noah. It feels so good. Go faster." She asked. I went as fast as I could. I ran out of breath pretty fast. I started to slow down. She had been out of breath too. "Can you untie me?" Dixie asked.

I nodded, taking the belt away from her wrists. She climbed on top, taking control. I grabbed her ass again and lifted her up over my dick. She held it and stuck it inside of her. Dixie went up and down. She held my neck and kissed me while moving. She moaned in my mouth. She moved faster and slowly began to stop.

She laid on her back. "Let's shower" I suggested. She laughed but agreed. She could barely walk so I held her in my arms and ran to her bathroom. I set her down on the counter and turned on the water. She reached her hand out for me. I gave her a kiss and began to finger her again. I'm hoping this will be a long shower.

A/N: I don't think this is the most umm..... descriptive chapter, but I'd say it's definitely close. Court chapter coming soon. I have a plan for it that I think I might stick to but I still love to hear your guy's opinions. Have a great New Years Eve and see I'll see you guys next year. Bye.