Chapter 66

Third Person's POV:

Dixie and Noah both sat in silence on the sofa they just made love on, afraid of what to say next. "Do you wanna talk now?" Noah asked with a small, comforting smile. Dixie chuckled to herself and moved her attention back to him. "Not really, but I guess we have to." Dixie said, facing towards Noah. He wanted to move closer to her, but she kindly scooted back, noting that she didn't want him to. Noah cleared his throat, wanting to start off friendly instead of heated, but Dixie started talking first. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have kicked you out, it was a stupid fight and-" Noah leaned over to give her a loving kiss. She kissed back after a few seconds and moved near him. "Don't apologize, you did nothing wrong. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have treated you that way." He kissed her head softly as she went into his lap. They both wished that all of their arguments had ended like this, love, compassion, and forgiveness. Dixie thanked herself later that night, knowing she had made the right decision to stay after she was told not to by some uncertain friends she had. Noah also thanked her for not giving up on them.

They had stayed downstairs for a while, catching up on all they had missed during their short time apart. The front door opened, revealing Noah's mother who had just come home from work. Noah decided not to tell her about the argument to keep it between him and his girlfriend. His mother's face lit up when she saw Dixie. She was a little uncertain about the dress but ignored it anyway. "Oh, it's so nice to see you honey. How are you? You look beautiful." Dixie smiled and so did Amy. "I'm doing great, thank you." Dixie still didn't know what to call her, she felt uncomfortable saying mom, but also uncomfortable referring to her as "Mrs. Beck" or Amy. Noah sat next to Dixie at the table in the kitchen. He moved his hand to reach her thigh as they watched Amy in unison. She set her things down and walked over to the young couple. "I've been hoping you would be here sometime Dixie." Amy sat down next to her and continued to talk. "How would you like to do a little girls' day or maybe a girls' trip?" Amy smiled happily, while holding onto Dixie's hand. She smiled too, needing that bond back between them. "I'd love to do something like that." 

Amy left, leaving Noah and Dixie alone again. "Do you want to stay here tonight? I already washed and folded your laundry so you wouldn't have to worry about that." Dixie nodded and gave him a small kiss. They went upstairs to the guest room because it was further away from Amy's bedroom. Neither of them planned on doing anything tonight again, but they still wanted privacy. Dixie jumped into the bed, melting down into it when her head hit the pillow. Noah laughed to himself. He put a blanket over her and went on his phone until he fell asleep too.

A/N: I'm sorry this was kind of a short, boring one. I can do another smut one or something if you guys would like to read that. I hate to say it, but I'm running out of ideas. There's 66 chapter's now and I'd hate to end it, so I've been trying my best to think of something. I have a few big ones; I just have to find a way to incorporate all of it in before the end. I'm hoping to make it way past 80 chapters. I would love to hear your guy's suggestions. Also, I forgot to say HAPPY PRIDE MONTH!!💖🧡💛💚💙💜 Have a terrific Friday! Bye for now.  👋