Chapter 60- Smut

A/N: Just a warning: this chapter is all over the place and there's also smut. ;)
Dixie's POV:
The heat carried over all through the past few weeks; barely even going down to let a breeze through. Air conditioners had been broken and hardly ever worked good enough in my apartment. Noah stayed over, not wanting to leave me in the heat. This weather was odd for us, reaching well over one-hundred degrees. Some stores had shut down and few places were opening from the lack of working air conditioning.

I stretched my legs across the couch, being only in a sports bra and shorts, I still sweated profusely. The fans had been going, but it wasn't enough. My stomach protruded outward as it had grown over the short time. My hair had been in a bun, still having sweat drip down, even though my head was dangling off the couch dramatically.

Noah laughed as he walked by, barely feeling the heats effect. "Do you want some help?" Noah asked, laughing. I gave him a look and sat up. "I'd like for the damn air conditioning to work." I said, being slightly annoyed. He sat next to me and set his arm around my sweating body. Noah had some sweat on his head and hair but nothing much.

I kissed his cheek then pushed him away because he couldn't stop laughing at me. "I'm going; it's cooler in the hallway anyway." I said, sighing. I get up and walk over to the door, but something stops me. I can't open it. Confusingly, I try to open it again, but with no luck, I can't seem to be able to do anything. "Damn it." I cried out again.

Noah walked over being just as confused as me. "What the hell are you trying to do?" He asked, continuing to laugh. I push it down again, but nothing. "I can't get the stupid door o-" I paused, seeing what I just had done. The handle snapped off. Fuck.

I held it in my hand, contemplating my life choices when I just gave up. I handed the knob the Noah and walked away without saying anything. Noah couldn't keep the laughter in anymore. He was rolling on floor at this point, not showing any kind of sympathy. I held up my middle finger and walked away. Noah just laughed harder. (Married couple moment lol)

Noah's POV:
(Smut part ;) it's not actually part of the story line just an fyi. Also Dixie isn't pregnant it this little one- shot thing)

"Right now?" Dixie asked seductively. I pinned her to the wall of a bar's bathroom. I left her no room to move. The only thing I could feel was her hot breath against mine. She bit her lip, making my want to rip all of her clothes off and fuck her from behind. I'll keep calm, for now.

"What are you going to do to me handsome?" Dixie asked, rubbing her hand up and down my arms. "I'm going to fuck you so good you won't be able to walk. Right here, right now." I said, claiming her time. Her shirt crossed over her body, making both sides separated to cover her chest. I untied it and stared at her fucking hot body. I went for her neck and sucked as hard as I could. She moaned slightly.

I picked her up and set her down on the counter, making sure I could lock the door beforehand. When I looked back, she took her pants and underwear off. Her finger massaged her pussy slowing, going around in circles. My dick sprung up in my pants making a bulge that was very visible. She closed her eyes, feeling the pleasure from herself. I grabbed her gently, sticking my tongue down her throat as I took off my pants and boxers. My dick flew up, making her eyes bulge.

I put my thumb against her clit and rubbed slightly. Dixie put her hands on my body, exploring it as she got closer to my erected area. Cum seeped onto my fingers before I even put them inside. She was really wet. I licked the cum that came off as Dixie watched. She got down from the counter, onto her knees. She grabbed my roughly, making it even sexier.

"Just like that baby girl." I said pleasured. She licked my tip around making me feel so good. Before I knew it, she had put all of me inside her mouth. Her head moved back and forth on my dick as I fucked her mouth. Damn she's got skill.

She bent down over the counter. I touched her as cheeks and gave it a good smack before I grabbed her waist to put myself inside her. I roughly pushed into her, making her moans deeper. They echoed the room as well as our clapping noises. She came all over me without warning. My dick filled up with her juices. I came on her stomach when she turned back around.

Dixie grabbed her shirt, tied it, and put the rest of her clothes back on. "Thanks that was fun, we should do it again sometime." She said winking. Dixie kissed my cheek before she left the bathroom.

A/N: Hey guys..... I'm not dead. I know some of you were asking. But I finally had time to sit down and write. I tried to make it up at least a little bit with a smut chapter. Please leave ideas or things you'd like to read; whether it's sexual or just a main part in the story, I'm open to pretty much anything. You all are awesome and I look forward to hearing some ideas. Bye for now.