Chapter 18

Dixie's POV:

Noah had a fight with Griffin like five minutes ago for some reason. Well, I guess I do know exactly why he did but I don't know who started it. Either way, Noah knows how much I hate it when he gets in fights. I just don't want him to ever get hurt. According to my mother, what he did was great. Griffin on the floor, in pain, felt good I guess for what he did . Karma's a bitch. It got him to confess what he did. So, there was no way he could get out of this one. From what the police told me, while I was in the room with Charli, the rape kit came back positive. Finally, something was going good. Noah had found out what the school had done too. Since they knew about some of what Griffin did, the beating at least, they were suppose to tell my mom and the police. They didn't do anything so they could protect their image. Noah and I rushed over to the woman who was working on my case. She had already investigated the school a lot because she knew the stories didn't line up right. The school said that they never caught Griffin, meaning his father had bailed him out of that one, the reason why he was back at school. Griffin's father payed off the administrator so he could stay in school. No, his father couldn't have been that awful of a man. I mean, he sort of disowned him when he knew what his son had done. And, I've met the man a few times. He's kind but can be strict and bossy. He is a businessman after all.

Our question's were done for today, all that was left was the police to do their part, investigating. So far, they've done a pretty good job. The woman from the hospital had stayed with me all this time just to make sure I would be alright. She dedicated so much of her time to figure out all of what the school had done. Apparently that's what they were talking to my mom about. We might actually have a shot at winning this. They wanted to talk to Noah so I stepped out to use the restroom. The hallway there was mostly clear, a few assistants passing through every now and then. One of the lights flickered in the distance. It was very creepy. I went into the bathroom, a stall the wasn't too big but also wasn't too small. Since one of the last days of school, I don't even know how many days ago that was, the days keep slipping by, I've been avoiding public bathrooms. Anxiety had come over me. I started to think of the many things that could end up happening. With this being a police station and all, there was no way Griffin would try anything. That's what I thought and hoped. I heard footsteps coming inside, they sounded some what quiet so I assumed it was another assistant. The steps had stopped at my stall. My heart was racing. It felt like it was going to burst out of my chest. A sudden other burst happened. For some reason, the bathroom wasn't echoey so nobody probably heard. He was standing there looking pissed. My pants were down, below my knees. I got up, not even worrying about anything else. I pulled my pants up and he pushed me against the wall. I didn't even get a chance to pee yet. My bladder began to hurt along with my pelvis and arms. "I told you not to tell anyone." His voice began to get loud but he also spoke quietly to avoid anyone from hearing. Now, I could very easily scream for help, but I don't think he'd let me. His hands pushed me against the stall wall. He locked the door. This was an awful idea, I should've never pressed charges. Oh God, why did I listen to them? I flinched and put my head down, off to the side to avoid getting slapped. "You're going to pay. Pay for everything that you did, you fucking bitch. Starting with your poor listening skills. I told you to stay away from Noah and I told you to keep this between us. Now my father doesn't want to get me out of here. It's all your fault." No, he did this to himself. But I should've kept my mouth shut because if I did, I wouldn't be getting hurt. "Please just let me go." Every time I would say that, every time I was put into this situation, he would smile with that crazy look in his eyes, pure evil. He did just that. "Has that ever worked? Manners don't tend to do you any favors." I began crying, a few tears dripping down my face. "Now you're going to remember this. Either way, you'll end up dead, so I suggest you drop the charges, then I'll give you a more peaceful way to go." My heart sank to my stomach. I gulped the spit that always came when I got nervous. Griffin let go of me. "I can't go to collage now because of you. You ruined everything all because you're a little baby." I heated a familiar voice asking if I was okay. It was Noah. He couldn't come in because it was the woman's restroom so he shouted instead, "Dix, are you alright?" Griffin pushed me again, holding my mouth shut, harshly. My head hit the wall and it hurt badly. "Say that you're fine or something!" He whispered. His hands moved away from my body, almost freeing me. "Yeah Noah I'm okay." Griffin wanted me to carry along with the act. "Umm, we can meet up at the bowling alley later if you want. Im gonna stay here for a little while." This was our signal. Bowling, both of us hated it since we were kids, bad experience with the machine and a fire truck later, we decided never to go again. So whenever I needed his help with something, I would use bowling as our word. There was a little bit of silence between all three of us. "Okay, I can get the machine set up for us." Yes, he got the signal. Another thing of silence happened. Then there was an officer that came into the bathroom. "Please help!" The door bursted open again. She had a gun out, pointing at Griffin. She let me sneak past and I ran to Noah. I jumped into his arms and he held me close. We walked out, he dried my tears. Again, he saved me.

A/N: This is one of the drafts that I saved. I'm posting it now so you guys could get a chance to see what happens in the story. There're a few more that I have left so I'll post them for the next few days until I'm ready to come back and fully write. If you have no clue what I'm talking about, it's in the last thing I posted. Have a good day.