Chapter 15- smut

A/N: Uh, first of all, thank you for one thousand reads. I feel like I just started this. Just a big thank you for taking the time to view my story. This is very much appreciated and I hope each of you know that. Thank you again. And, have a fabulous day. Also, there will be spacing in this one (as sections) for the simple fact of it being easier to write and read.

Noah's POV:

Dixie was laying down on the bed, waiting for me to make the next move. This was so wrong to do. I would never want her to feel uncomfortable. It was awful timing and I'm not even sure why she would want to do this now. Maybe this was her way of wanting to feel something for once. I know how this will end up.

She'll realize what we did was wrong, then feel bad about herself, even though none of this was her fault. Dixie was determined though. I hated being the one to tell her that it was a bad idea, but all she wanted was this from me. She was the one I loved and I know what she's going through, or at least I try too. All I wanted was her to be herself again, right now, this wasn't her.

Her hands moved to my pants, taking off my belt. This was getting harder to say no to. She asked me again to do this for her. I sighed because I knew what was going to happen. Dixie took off her shirt and moved to the front of the bed, holding mine in her grasp. She pulled me down and kissed me. This was hot but so wrong. She was in a light purple bra, the one I saw glimpses of earlier. Damn. She took off the shirt I had been wearing. I put my hands in a sort of pushup position so I could keep myself up without falling on top of her.

My tongue met up with hers. Slowly, we started to fondle not only our tongues but our hips. Her body was warm compared to my cold one. The contact of our skin, gave her shivers. Our mouths moved around each other, making our upper lips and chins, wet. I bit her lip, driving her crazy. She moaned in my mouth, making me hard.

Her eyes opened wide as she felt it poke her. She quickly closed them, making the kiss go deeper. Her hands caressed my hair, pulling it when she had the chance. Fuck. I put one of my hands on the side of her neck and another on her hip. My legs rested on hers. She's so damn beautiful. My lips stuck to her neck but not too harshly that it would make marks.

Her head laid back on one of the pillows. I gave her small kisses up to her bottom lip. Since her head was laying back, her jawline was the most visible thing I saw in that moment. I left another trail of kisses, leading toward her earlobe, nibbling when she smiled. I went back to her neck, where I previously was before. She was getting that good, but slightly uncomfortable feeling between her legs.

I asked her if I could take off her pants. "Please do." She moaned a little bit when I removed them, touching her stomach and thighs. I lightly fiddled around with the lining of her underwear. I felt the wetness that surrounded the area. She helped pull them off, leaving her in just a bra. My fingers traced her walls. My thumb stroked her clit while I kissed her passionately. She was having a hard time focusing on anything when my fingers were moving inside her.

Her nails dug into my back and her head fell onto the pillow again. I kissed her bare chest while my fingers had been speeding up. My fingers were covered with her liquids. I played around with the back of her bra, unclipping it. Her hands moved down to my lower back with her thumb touching the hem of my pants.

I took off the unnecessary piece of clothing that was left on her body. Her back arched slightly. I sucked on one nipple at a time. When I had my mouth surrounding her hard nipple, I massaged the other breast. She had asked me to stop teasing. I moved myself down to lick her wet vagina, that she begged me to do for her.

I pressed my tongue down on her clit and swirled around her hole a few times. She warned me that she was close. I felt her warm gooey cum leak onto my tongue. I swallowed hard. She pulled me up for a kiss, then flipped me over. Her nude body fully laid on me.

Her lips met up with my neck, this time it for sure left a mark. I put my hands on her back and ass. She moved around a little bit to take off what I had left on. Very sexily, she pulled my pants and underwear off, making my dick bulge up through the cloth. Her hand grabbed onto it, going up and down. I moaned her name.

She bent down to where my erection had been. She licked some of the cum that had seeped out earlier. Her lips wrapped around my throbbing tip. She moved her head up and down, causing more cum to release out of me. My liquids had reached her throat. I told her how amazing this had felt. Then, a smile appeared on her face.

She had done this for another minute or two before we decided to do more. She took my dick and pushed it into her hole. Her walls were closing in. She was so tight and this felt so good. Our moans filled up the room as she jumped up and down. We didn't use a condom because one, we forgot, and two, we didn't use one the last time if I'm remembering correctly.

I pushed her down, trying to control some of the moans. I teased her with my tip before I stuck it inside her. She was holding onto my hips before I held her hands up by her head. My fingers intertwined with hers while I fucked her harder. Her legs went over my shoulders for better control. Sweat dripped from both of our foreheads.

I noticed a tear had fallen down her cheek. It was hard to tell if it was just sweat or if she was actually crying. I knew this was a bad idea. I stopped thrusting to ask if she was okay. "Can you just keep going?" I continued because she asked me too. I stayed at a slow pace before she told me to go faster.

We had both hit our highs. The liquids that had come out of us, merged together. I laid down next to her, us both needing to catch our breath. I took her to the bathroom because she could barely walk right. I set her back down on the bed and went to the side I've been sleeping on. She laid to the side of the bed.

I moved right next to her, still being naked. She looked sad. I kissed her cheek and shoulder. She turned her head to face and kiss me. I kissed back, then she turned back around. I wrapped my hand around hers, tracing her wrist with my thumb. We had fallen asleep just a few minutes later.