Chapter 65- Huge Smut

A/N: I'll mark the part where the sex starts for the ones who are just here for that. It will be in third person. 😉😏

Noah's POV:

Out time apart is killing me. I wish we could just talk. I was stupid and I shouldn't have said some of the things I said. Dixie must think I'm the worst human being ever. The worst part is that the way she's feeling now is my fault. I don't know what came over me; I've never spoken to someone like that besides Griffin, but that was different. Dixie didn't deserve that; I deserved the silence though.

I grabbed my phone off the nightstand, hoping she would've texted this morning, but she didn't. It's been weeks and the only messages I had were ones from my friend, but none of hers. Every morning I'd text her normally before we had our fight, telling her how much I loved her and couldn't wait to see her again. I missed those days. I tried to give her space; I'm just hoping she comes around. My parents weren't home, and I just got home from work. The doorbell rang, but I just expected it to be Charli coming over to yell at me again since it was around nine at night. She wasn't that mad at me, but I wouldn't say she was exactly pleased. I opened the door and stared blankly. She dressed in the thin dress that I haven't seen her in before. She looked sexy and goddess-like. I stared in awe at the woman standing in front of me. "Dixie?" She didn't say anything, just stared back at me for a second.

Third Person's POV (sex part!!!): 

"Do you still want to talk?" Dixie asked with a half-smile. She wished for more than that. When she stared back at Noah, all she wanted to do was rip off his clothes and make him her's for the night. But she kept her compulsion as best as she could. Noah nodded at Dixie, letting her in. He also tried to force himself not to make a move on her; the tightness in his pants didn't exactly make that easy either. The moved to the couch without saying a word. Dixie looked down at Noah's bulge pretending not to notice while also feeling wetness in her panties. Noah noticed how uncomfortable she was getting, so he tried to cover himself up, hoping she didn't notice. "Before we talk, I just wanted-" Noah stopped her before she could finish. He became immediately flushed with fear. "You aren't breaking up with me, are you?" He asked, moving his hand from his crotch. Dixie looked at him like he had three heads, then smacked him. "Of course not!" She said, making him feel a million times better. "I was just going to ask you if we could skip the talking and go straight into the sex part." She said without hesitation. His eyes bulged open, noticing he was getting hard again.

Noah moved faster than he has in his entire life. He jumped on top of her, kissing her full on the mouth. "God, you drive me crazy." Noah said as he began stripping his shirt off. Noah hands gravitated under her dress, feeling her bum in his hands. He hooked a finger into her panties, feeling the lace that surrounded the outside; she was wearing a thong. Dixie moaned into his mouth when she felt a familiar hand touch her labia. "Fuck." She whispered in her own head. Noah pulled the panties off in one swift motion, noticing how needy she really was. He smirked, now having full access to her. They went back to kissing, rubbing each other as they moved around. Noah pulled off his pants and went back down to making out with her again. Dixie took the time to carefully take off her dress, that had no bra underneath. She was swollen with desire, needing him more than ever. Noah felt his urgency too as it poked through his boxers. He craved her, wanting to feel her in every way possible. Dixie hadn't realized it, but she was humping his leg. She stopped once she knew what was going on, feeling quite embarrassed. "Why'd you stop? I liked it." He asked, smiling.

Noah touched her breast, noticing every movement of enjoyment she could give him. It was amazing, but not enough for him; he craved more. Noah sucked on Dixie's nipple, creating a moaning mess out of her. Her body seemed to tell him what moves he should make next. He brought his attention back to the other nipple, giving it as much love as the other one had. Dixie watched him move down her body, gazing at how sexy he was. His lips moved down to her folds, instantly making her hornier.  Her back arches as he began to suck. A finger went inside without warning as he sucked harder. "Shit baby, that feels so good." Dixie said. She gripped onto the couch cushion for support. Noah tasted her sweet juices as she came easily in his mouth. Noah didn't stop after she came so she could feel the most pleasure. "Oh god, don't stop." She moaned out loud. His fingers moved faster while he sucked on her clit. When she came again, he pulled his fingers out, licking them and staring at her. Noah cleaned her up with his tongue, having the mold of her wrap around him. "You taste so amazing." He spoke. Noah motioned back to her lips, wanting her to taste herself of his tongue. She was reluctant at first, but then made out in rhythm with him again.

"My turn to play." Dixie said, smirking back at him. She pushed him back and climbed on top of him. Noah felt her privates touch his and he could hardly take it anymore. She shimmied down his body sexily, making sure to not break eye contact. Dixie felt his bulge and smiled again, tugging off his shorts. Her hand clouded over his dick making it spring up like a toy. She leaned forward and stroked his cock. Dixie kissed his tip, still staring into his chocolate brown eyes as she played dirty. Noah grabbed a hold of her head when she went deeper. Her tongue swirled around his cock, traveling up and down but still not breaking eye contact. She tugged at one of his balls, making sure to put them in her mouth. "Fuck Dixie." He said, letting his head fall back. Her fingers gripped the parts her mouth couldn't reach, making him loose it. He came all over her, but she refused to swallow, still being slightly mad at him. 

Dixie huddled over him, rubbing their sex together before putting him inside herself. Her bare breasts bounced on his chest when they moved together. Her legs locked around his hips, making their bodies connected more. The bouncing of their bodies and their moaning echoed throughout the house. Noah grabbed Dixie ass and moved faster with her. They reached their climaxes and froze. "You're so fucking good at that Dix." Noah said, out of breath. 

A/N: I hope this was enjoyable for you guys. My birthday is today so I figured, best of both world for us; I like to write this stuff and you guys seem to like reading this stuff. Anyways, make sure to vote if you like it. Have a wonderful night and a beautiful day. Bye lovely people.